Friday, December 1, 2023

SUPERMAN/SHAZAM!: The Return Of The Black Adam/THE SPECTRE/GREEN ARROW

I watched this movie at dawn today, December 1st, 2023, at home on my futon πŸ›‹️ via my TUBI Streaming App.

-

-

This animation compilation is like a teaser for upcoming Big Screen DC Comics movies, I think, being that it was released sometime in 2010. I don't know if any of it will come to fruition, though, save for the last one. 

The Superman/Shazam! tag team is a shortcut on how Billy Batson gained his superpowers and his quick familiarization of such. And I'd be interested in a Shazam! meeting up with the Black Adam movie.  πŸ™‚

The Spectre would be good to see on the Big Screen, just like Morbius and Spawn( neither DC nor MCU ) were❗

The Green Arrow stands too high on a Moral Ground that he doesn't even maim for life Merlyn the Magnificent. I know that I would❗ After all, that's how things got done back in the Sword & Arrow Centuries when the victors just decided against executing their captured/surrendered enemies! 

Jonah Hex DID get the Big Screen Treatment at around the same time that this animation compilation was released in 2010! Unfortunately, it wasn't well-received by DC Comics fans. πŸ˜• Double that on this Jonah Hex animation.  Because this Jonah Hex animation is like an afterthought in that it is too short, at around 12 minutes, to connect with its fans. 

But Jonah Hex reminds me of Ghost Rider, which did well enough at the Box Office in 2007! There's a rumor that they'll have a remake of Ghost Rider slated for next year or the year after. And that he'll do a cameo appearance in the next Deadpool movie.  πŸ™‚

-

No comments:

Post a Comment