Monday, December 11, 2023

KILLING GUNTHER

I watched this movie tonight, Sunday, 10th of December, 2023, on my computer πŸ’» via my TUBI Streaming App.

A bunch of bumbling assassins want to kill the best hitman of them all. But being the best, Gunther is always ahead of them. 

R, 1h & 33m
No wonder I didn't see this on the Big
Screen. It went to Video on Demand
right away. I never even heard of it
until I scrolled through my TUBI
list of movies.
I put it on my watch list last night.
And how apropos that my 1st group
of today's blog readers are from Germany! 

-

This comedy movie is done in a documentary style. It has some funny scenes. Like the one on "enhance the image" which the computer expert says is technologically impossible. πŸ˜„ Then, there's the one about Blake's recorded message pleading with his girlfriend who just dumped him. πŸ˜‚ And to get over the break-up, the ex-girlfriend hosts a dildo making party! 🀣 There are some other stupid-funny scenes, like with Ashley the mentor, in this movie which is clearly made for laughs. 

But why go through all that trouble with making dildos from scratch when you can order them discreetly on-line from my man Soberund at

www.soberundgoodes.com

Private Matters collection:

Am I even allowed to
advertise this?
😜πŸ€ͺ🀣

For πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ buyers
only. πŸ˜‰

And I just have to insert this onto here:


-

TIDBITS:

The makers of COCAINE SHARK could have used some tips from this KILLING GUNTHER movie on how to make a funny movie since they weren't really aiming high with their Shark Movie Project to begin with. 🀷‍♂️

I saw this movie after I did my evening walk 🚢‍♂️

6.63 kilometers 

and after I had my late lunch. I had a Kefir Yogurt with 1 cup of Blueberries, ⅓ cup of Keto cereal and 4 tablespoons of ground Flaxseed. And some dried Apricots and Nuts, plus half a slice of Keto Bread for a total of over 60% of my Dietary Fiber Intake. 

I sometimes noticed that my stool would be pale yellow in color. I thought that it was because of a clogged Bile Duct, but there was never any abdominal discomfort. Then, I realized that it was all because of my High Fiber intake. πŸ˜•


I'm sorry, but I just had to
impishly attach this
image. I hope
that you will
not mind:
⬇️
At least, they swirl in the
other direction so that
you can tell each
set apart!
πŸ™ƒ

-

Before my Heart Surgery, I was told that I had Sleep Apnea. Because the sleep test monitor that they had me take home showed that I had a fitful Sleep Cycle. I had to remind them that I took the sleep test back when I was suffering from Shingles ❗They wanted me to do a retest because they really want to sell me on a CPAP Machine. πŸ€‘ I refused to do the retest because my late friend Hector suffered from Sleep Apnea and I know how a sufferer goes through such a disruptive sleep from his own experience. And I Never Had That Kind Of Fitful Sleep Happen To Me At All. I don't usually sleep a full 8 hours because I'm used to sleeping for just 5-6 hours. And I don't even need to prop my head on a pillow or pillows for me to get some sleep ( which is what someone who has difficulty sleeping does )! I prefer to sleep on my back with my head flat on the mattress! When I was recovering from my Heart Surgery in the hospital, I was hooked to a CPAP Machine; I couldn't sleep with that damn thing on and only used it once! 😠

What they don't tell you is that there is a simple 30-45 minute surgical procedure that completely fixes Sleep Apnea. It's called, Hyoid Bone Lift Surgical Procedure. It's a walk-in, walk-out procedure with very little recovery time. And Your Sleep Apnea Is Permanently Fixed Once And For All❗They don't tell you this because there's not much money to be made off it since it's only a one-time thing! This is what I want done on me. 

Shingles is very painful! πŸ˜– I never thought of getting the vaccine for it even though it was recommended to me based on my age. I had the Shingles Attack on the right side of my Chest and on the corresponding area in my Upper Back. How did it feel like? Imagine that someone walked up to you holding a lit cigarette 🚬 in each hand. Then, that someone decided to press one cigarette against your Chest and the other one against your Upper Back. THAT'S EXACTLY HOW IT FELT LIKE TO ME❗ I finally finished my second and last Shingles Vaccine Shot early last month. Hopefully, I won't have to go through all of that experience ever again! 🀞


Less than a minute before the 4pm reset
time.
At the 4pm mark, today's tally went
back to zero.
A little over an hour later,
I saw a spike!
Surprise! An excellent opening rally
by my readers in Germany!
Vielen Dank, Germany!
I love you, guys! 
πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ❗😍❗πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘


-

Yes, indeed! Arnold is an accomplished singer, if you guys don't know it already!! In fact, what this movie edited out was that when he went back to Austria, he recorded an instant Hit 🎯 Song!!! Now, for your viewing and listening pleasure, please allow me to show you his world-famous recording. ENJOY❗


https://youtube.com/shorts/7SLOv2dvhYY?si=n9ev4ZnrXSCZrFUW


This scene should not have ended up on the Cutting Room floor! 

πŸ˜‰

*

No comments:

Post a Comment