Wednesday, December 13, 2023

ZINDY, THE SWAMP BOY

I watched this TUBI movie tonight, Wednesday, December 13th, 2023, on my cellphone 🀳, while resting in bed πŸ›️ as I am recovering from a Cold & Coughing fits. 🀧

Don't worry though, it's not covid! I test myself everyday in this way: If I can still taste my food and smell my fart 🀒, I'm good. πŸ‘Œ❗πŸ‘

-

-
Let's just have the RiffTrax guys take
center stage with this one as I'm
feeling a bit disappointed in
myself because I didn't
achieve yesterday's
& today's goals
on my planned daily walks 🚢‍♂️ since
I'm feeling quite under the weather.

-

"Those are my ears," really got me! πŸ˜‚

"Is there anything wrong with my sleeping naked, Grandpa?" Well, just because it's not originally rated anything doesn't mean that we have to go X on it, I would have said. 😏 Can I be on the RiffTrax team now ...?  🀷‍♂️

"We stopped using 'Spanking the monkey for obvious reasons."' πŸ˜‰

"Cindy Crawford ...." 😍

"Let's get you some khaki shorts and an Australian accent." 😁

What, 10 already? Where's the birthday πŸŽ‚ cake? I would have riffed. Yeah, beat 'em to the punch on that one!  😎

"Michael Jackson would have instantly traded places with either of them." πŸ˜„

This is a bad movie made worse by a Stoopid ending!  πŸ™πŸ‘Ž

-

TIDBITS:

Just some thoughts ....

Why isn't the quicksand cordoned off in the 1st place? 🀷‍♂️ My Common Sense wants to know. 

Why are there no mosquitoes 🦟🦟🦟?

Why does Zindy sleep with his chimp out in the open where a pissed-off puma is on the prowl?

Why doesn't the puma raid the poultry coop?

Why is there no jaguar in this movie? 

What's a chimpanzee doing in the Amazon Jungle?

- - - - - - -

I really wanted to take advantage of All Day Bargain Tuesday, yesterday, at the cinema with these movies in mind: DREAM SCENARIO, TOKYO GODFATHERS and THE BOY AND THE HERON. And I would have, if not for my being sick. 😷

-

I had to give it much thought to see if
doing my walk while I'm sick is ever
worth it. I decided that it's for the
best if I take a day off or more 
'til I'm feeling well again. So,
I put the Pedometer
on pause at just
268 steps! πŸ™

It looks like the 365 Combo Days is not
attainable to me if I can't keep myself
away from eating at a buffet place
during Cold & Flu season❗ πŸ€’

But I may still have a chance at reaching
the 60K Steps someday. And once I do
reach 3,950 miles ( 6,357 km ), I'll 
find myself another Pedometer
App that will stay paused for
however many days as will
be necessary, in case
I'll need it to, like
when I get sick
or when I will
need some
surgery
done.

FYI:

RiffTrax was originated by the same team who brought us Mystery Science Theater 3000K ( MST3K ). Once in a while, RiffTrax would have a special Big Screen engagement of a Live Performance. And people DO show up for both the Live Performances and the Big Screen shows! I, myself, have seen some of their Big Screen shows. But I don't really recall πŸ€”  enjoying any of them with πŸ₯€πŸ‘΄πŸΌπŸΏ. When I first saw an episode of MST3K, I thought that the hosts were just rude and obnoxious! Then, it dawned on me that that was their whole schtick.

Here's more info on RiffTrax:


https://www.rifftrax.com/


Now, I'm just waiting for my πŸ₯šboiled πŸ₯šeggsπŸ₯š to cool down before I put them in the fridge.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment