Thursday, December 14, 2023

COCAINE COUGAR

I watched this TUBI movie tonight, Thursday, December 14th, 2023, on my cellphone 🀳 as I laid in bed πŸ›️ while I still am recuperating from my Cold.  🀧


-

Watching the trailer for this movie made me realize that it might just be better than COCAINE SHARK! At least, from the SFX perspective ....  πŸ˜’

Here goes something .... 😢

The 2-minute lead-in scene with sounds of a cougar on the prowl growling, an owl hooting, crickets chirping, and a rooster crowing at night doesn't make sense. My family raised poultry at one time and I never heard our roosters crow in the middle of the night! But, maybe, our roosters were just the Kind and Considerate breed.  🀨

Just A Disclaimer Here: This "black cougar" isn't the one which developed a taste for "white meat"  in 1995 when Hugh Grant got cornered on a dark, fateful night in L. A. by one which was hooked on "Blow"! Totally unrelated "carnivore". Totally  .... 😜

Why settle for just an "air" salad when you can have a whole "air" buffet? After all, it's free. So, might as well eat as much as you want! 🀀

I don't know much about "Breatharians" except that they claim to stay alive by just absorbing the rays of the Sun at Dawn and at Dusk while looking at it in a relaxed fashion, as "Sun Eaters". One breatharian suffered from Dementia later in life. While an Indian Yogi, under controlled scientific observation, was able to produce a "pearl" object in his mouth each day who would then shallow it as his only source of nourishment.  🀷‍♂️

"What the hell was that?!" I thought that she just snored!  😯

Never go to an area known for having predators without any kind of weapon! Heck, I carry knives with me when I go walk around in the park--an urban jungle!! Don't ever put your life in the hands of a park employee or a park ranger Because They Are Never Around When You Encounter Man-Eating Predators which are opportunists and Don't Give A Damn About Your Preferred Pronouns❗❗❗

The supposed scenes shot from the cougar's POV, as shown in red tint, don't make sense because cats, both big and small, don't move in a herky-jerky fashion as they stealthily prowl for prey. Of course, I don't know how a cat strung-out on coke acts.  😏

This movie has too many drawn-out "filler scenes". I'd be interested in seeing the whole script for this movie because it's probably just 36 double-spaced pages long, at most! 

This cougar's Circadian Clock dings every 2 hours for din-din time❗ πŸ˜‹ Dang, there's no appetite suppression in this one ❗❗This cougar doesn't even need to eat Chinese to be hungry again 2 hours later❗❗❗

Okay, okay .... This is better than COCAINE SHARK in the SFX department, I must admit. But it certainly is not better in the dialogue department, even-steven that they are. 🀣

TIDBITS:

While out walking in the trail section of a local park on July 20th this summer, I stumbled upon a student film project. It looked like a scene for a Sword & Sorcery genre.

The cameraman/director was holding up his
left index finger to count down the number
of seconds that I had left to take the
shot. I thanked them and
wished them luck! 

If they see this blog, I've better get a free ticket to their premier show❗  😁

NOTE:

I noticed that my COCAINE SHARK blog is generating quite an interest, for some reason.  πŸ˜•

PSA: In case any of you have such a problem, this link πŸ–‡️ will help you to better understand your own situation and to avail yourself of any assistance that are made available to you to help you meet your own personal needs. 

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/cocaine-treatment/differences-with-crack


- - - - - - -


Now, about my Cold ...

I looked up which is better for blowing my nose. Whether I should use facial tissue or toilet paper. Using toilet paper is more economical and it is designed to be disposed off into the toilet 🚽 bowl. 

And I came upon a doctor's YouTube video on the proper way of blowing the nose πŸ‘ƒwhen you have a runny nose: Do one nostril at a time to prevent back pressure that will just shoot microbes into your sterile Eustachian Tubes, Tear Ducts and Sinuses, and run you the risk of getting any or all of them infected!

No wonder why I suffer from Chronic Sinusitis!  🀦‍♂️


If you are ever in Los Angeles and you see their SoCal Cinema Studios T-Shirts πŸ‘•, buy one and tell them that I sent you.  πŸ˜‰


*

No comments:

Post a Comment