Wednesday, December 6, 2023

GODZILLA MINUS ONE

I went to see this movie yesterday, Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, an All Day Bargain Tuesday, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA. The price of admission was $5.00.

A Kamikaze pilot returns home, the lone survivor of a recent sortie. He is ostracized by the people of his recently leveled town due to his Cowardice that brings shame and dishonor to everyone! He wrestles with the inner demons of Guilt and Shame that visit him in his nightmares. Godzilla's arrival might just lead him on to his path of Honorable Redemption. He arrives at his decision. Banzai! 

PG-13, 2h & 5m

Based on the poster's date of 11/3,
this movie opened a month
ahead of the US theatrical
release date of 12/1.

-

Auditorium 16, C-10

More people showed up just
before this movie got
started as shown
below!

 Here's the explanation for the title:

-
This sure clears it up because "minus one" is what karaoke machines are called in the Philippines because such machines play songs with one less track, the Vocal Track. Hence, the name. Speaking of karaoke machines, my friend Soberund Goode sells them at

www.soberundgoodes.com

to USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² & Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ buyers only:

-
-

Hands down, this is The BEST Godzilla movie that I've ever seen❗πŸ€“❗ The leading man & leading lady really made this character-driven movie something that the audience can truly connect with ❗πŸ‘❗ And I guess that it helps that they're an attractive couple!  πŸ˜‰

This is one Chonky Godzilla! His pot belly drags on the ground as he lumbers on. 

I didn't know that Godzilla can tread water using only his tail and hind legs.  😏

Who did the people salute to in the end? Not Godzilla, I hope. Because, if I were there with them, Godzilla would have gotten the double single-finger salute from me for killing my people and trashing my town! And speaking of trashing the place, why is THE Temple not shown in this movie?  🀷‍♂️

-
TIDBITS:

After the movie ended, a lady asked me if I saw the Godzilla movie. I told her that I just saw it in Auditorium 16. And that I liked it. She said that she liked it, too.

On my way out of the cinema, I encountered 2 employees standing by the main doors. I asked them if either one of them had already seen the Godzilla movie. They both already saw it and liked it. I also said that I liked it, that it's the best Godzilla movie that I've ever seen! I asked them why Godzilla is a bad guy in this movie but is a good guy in other movies. One of them said that Godzilla made Japan its territory and protects & defends it against other giant monsters! I didn't know that, I said. And I thanked them both and wished them a Good Night, as well.

Yeah, this is a must-watch Godzilla movie. πŸ₯€πŸ™‚πŸΏ

Oops! 😬 Did the people who made this
movie even realize the experimental
plane's shortcomings? But perhaps
the Master Mechanic was able to fix
its problems since they no longer had
any Zero Fighter Planes left to defend
themselves with. 

I guess that the Kamikaze pilot
did have a valid excuse to turn
away from an ill-fated raid on
American defenses. 


I found out that the Zero fighter's design has some controversy to it as people suspected that it was just a copy of a USA plane made sometime in the '30s which never went into mass production.


-

I snuck in a single packet of Sonic Cherry Limeade Zero Sugar Drink Mix to flavor my 20 oz (591 ml) Aquafina Water. It's to help wash down the Buttered Popcorn that I had left over from the TEDDY'S CHRISTMAS Movie. 


*



No comments:

Post a Comment