Wednesday, December 20, 2023

SILENT NIGHT

I saw this movie, yesterday, an All Day Bargain Tuesday, December 19th, 2023, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max, in Fairfield, CA. The price of admission was $5.00.

A man's son is killed in a crossfire between rival gangs on a Christmas Eve. He makes it his all-consuming mission to avenge his son's death a year later. 

-

R, 1 h & 44 m
Auditorium 10, B-9

-

You know, for the sake of realism, the shoot-outs wherein people are spraying each other with bullets from automatic rifles--Especially In Close Quarters--should be able to hit each other SOONER THAN LATER ❗🀦‍♂️ One of the Rules of Writing should also apply to Movie Directing. And that is, GET TO THE POINT, ASAP❗🀨❗So what if it cuts out 20 minutes from the finished movie's length? 🀷‍♂️ Think of how much shaving-off 20 minutes from your movie project will actually save you money in production costs. πŸ€‘ And let's not forget that doing so will also help to minimize the chances of potential accidents/injuries from happening on the set❗πŸ‘Œ❗πŸ‘❗

So, the father goes to the police precinct, takes photos of The Most Wanted list of criminals, does his homework on google And Finds Out Where ALL Persons Of Interest Are Holing Out❓🀷‍♂️❓🀷‍♂️❓WTF, man❗🀦‍♂️❗🀦‍♂️❗What where the cops doing all of this time, scoping the neighborhood for the best Donut 🍩 & Coffee ☕ shops in town ❓❗

A 2016 used Ford Mustang V-8 for under $3,000.oo❓I know that they depreciate in value fast. But not at 160 mph ( 257.5 kph ) fast❗And even if I saw it wrong and it was actually a 2006 model, it would still be at least just half of its true resale value, based on Kelly Blue Book:


https://www.kbb.com/ford/mustang/2006/


Heck, I bought my used 2002 Saturn SC-1 for twice that amount back in 2015! Of course, it only had 30,427 miles ( 48,968 kilometers) on the odometer. And it finally passed 60,000 miles ( 96,561 kilometers ) yesterday on my way to the Cineplex. And 2 years ago, I saw another Saturn which was exactly like mine in year, model & color for sale with only 20,000 miles ( 32,187 kilometers ) on the odometer. But I deliberated and some lucky guy got it, instead!  ☹️

You know, if I was doing something illegal, not only would I be doing it behind closed doors with the lights turned low But Also With The Window Shades Pulled Down Or The Curtains Pulled Together!

Here's a quick reminder: Knives and Swords are designed for Slicing and Dicing; Arrows, Spikes & Spears are designed for Poking and Stabbing❗ Knowing the difference between them can help you win a do-or-die fight. So, instead of trying to push the knife in deeper, the bad guy who stabbed him in the left thigh should just have removed the knife in an arcing motion to sever more Arteries and make him die of Blood Loss. Which is what I did to the 2nd pitbull that tried to rip the left side of my face off!

Why were the cops ordered to Stand Down?

Why didn't the warehouse have smoke alarms?

Even with the music speakers blaring, why didn't anybody in the upper rooms feel and hear the explosion πŸ’₯ and gunfights happening down on the 1st floor?

Just double-tap the bad guys especially if you don't know if whether or not you have enough ammo to use on every single one of them! Instead of wasting time and bullets on a whole bunch of them. And Use Hollow Points, F❗C❗O❗L❗

And why didn't he kill the bad guy earlier when he had the chance? Maiming the bad guy is out of the question because he can do far worse to you than just killing you! He can sue you in court and win and garnish everything you've got, including your baby mama. And to add insult to injury, he'll rub salt in it by sending you periodic pictures of your hot, young baby mama's baby boy, but not your own boy but his own boy, As You Rot In Jail❗And he'll be sure to have your ex-baby mama pop out more of his bastards on your Dime as you do your Time ❗🀬❗So, spare yourself the unnecessary mental torture by just capping him dead permanently❗πŸ‘Œ❗πŸ‘❗

The drug addicted woman shot more rounds than her magazine clips could ever possibly have!  πŸ˜•

TIDBITS:

As he lay in his hospital bed, I thought of the movie, THE CROW. Then, the parrot appears on screen. Go figure .... 

There's another senior citizen man who comes here on Tuesdays to watch more than 1 movie. And I've shared the same auditorium with him a few times. You can tell that he's in the same auditorium with you by his distinct laugh. He's the self-appointed "laugh track" who laughs for everyone else in the auditorium. 😏  Even at some not-so-funny scenes. He's who I would refer to as someone who is easily amused! 😁

I caught the ai search engine
"content moderator"
in the act!

I checked on this after I got
home from my morning
walk around the park.

-

I finally tried for the first time my old pair of eyeglasses πŸ‘“ as I started to drive home. I was still in the parking lot just in front of the Best Buy when I stopped driving at the turn before the traffic intersection to switch glasses. Then I proceeded to drive my car up on the center island's curb. πŸ™„  It was the only mishap! The rest of my drive back home was flawless.  πŸ‘Œ

I also used this same pair for watching the movies. They're much better than the newer pair because I modified it to address my double vision problem. I should market this invention, too.  πŸ€” I never got this tip from any of my eye doctors, I can tell you that right now ❗😠❗

You know what they say about prescription eyeglasses getting stronger each time. And that it's better for you to get a weaker prescription eyeglasses, instead. Well, why can't we just tell the Opthalmologist, Optometrist and/or the Optician to make as a weaker prescription pair? Or just save your old ones. Which is what I do. I have an older pair of eyeglasses in each car and I bring an extra pair with me whenever I travel 🧳. I learned the hard way to do just this. 

When I went to the Philippines in '82 to '83, I didn't bring a spare with me and the nose pad broke. I had to MacGyver-fashion a new one from scratch! 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment