Friday, December 22, 2023

NUTCRACKER MASSACRE

I watched this TUBI movie tonight, Thursday, December 21st, 2023, at my computer πŸ’», part of the 2022 Covid Lockdown Movie suggestions for me. This is a twisted retelling of the Prussian book about the Nutcracker. 

-

-
This movie is slow on the delivery. Let's blame it on the "door dash" guy who took about 20 minutes just to become Victim # 1. 😁

The woman's boyfriend either didn't get a speaking part for around the 25-minute mark or he forgot his line! πŸ™„

I've only used a pair of ice skates once, back in the winter of '77. And they didn't have razor sharp blades back then! I don't think that they've been made sharper since then.  😐

Am I the only one who knows that you don't need a tool to crack open a walnut? All you need is to put 2 in the palm of your hand then squeeze hard! One of them will eventually give.

That straight arm neck choke is actually very easy to get out of! πŸ‘Ž

It's a nutcracker, not a pair of scissors ✂️, at the 42-minute mark. And shouldn't Blood still be dripping?

James is missing. So, the Nutcracker also moonlights as a cleaning 🧹 lady?  🀷‍♂️


I wonder how well Soberund is doing

trying to sell these in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² & in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ a year after

this terrible movie came

out .... πŸ€”

-

At the 55-minute mark, don't pick something up from the ground and swallow it if it has been sitting there past the 5-second Rule!

Why didn't they hear her screaming?  πŸ™‰

'Can't really expect much of the Nutcracker in the gift wrapping department?  😏

The victims sure play the roles of Such Willing Participants In Their Own Demise with very little resistance. "The Life Force is not strong in these ones," says the Darth Vader-sounding Nutcracker. πŸ˜•

Earlier in the day, after a phone appointment, I went out for some errands. 

I swung by the Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant to buy some lottery tickets and to eat lunch.

Rey, the proprietor, told me that, if I'm not spending Christmas with my siblings, I can just swing by for a Christmas dinner 🍽️. I'll wait and see because I also plan on seeing the Godzilla movie for a 2nd time to just "popcorn" it. πŸ₯€πŸ™‚πŸΏ

Afterwards, I walked on over to the Dollar Tree Store to buy some stuff. I later found out that I was only charged $0.01 for a small bag of Quinoa when I checked my receipt! 😲 

This is the one that I was really
undercharged for! 

I suspected that the total for my purchase seemed wrong all along. And I knew that it wasn't a present from good ol' πŸŽ… Santa❗ I'll have to go back tomorrow and pay the right price. Otherwise, this will weigh heavily on my conscience. πŸ˜‡ Besides, I want God's witness, my appointed Guardian Angel, to know this πŸŽ„Christmas Season ☃️ that I'm following His Son's commandment: "The Golden Rule"! πŸ‘Ό The best present 🎁 anyone could ever get is from Heaven, not from Earth whether this Christmas or at any other time of the year. If God can not trust me with the little things, how can I expect Him to trust me with the big things? I'll just leave it at that. Amen .... πŸ™

Then, I went to the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to buy some groceries. 

Lo and behold! The pathetic BUD Light 
display just sold one item after
collecting dust for about 1⅔
months on the shelf!
Bwah, ha, ha, ha,
ha---Snort!
❗πŸ˜‚❗

Even at the discounted price of "Buy
One, Get One," the buyer just
Literally took ONLY one. 
🀣❗🀣❗🀣

No thanks to dylan mulvaney. 

I got home and then went for a walk at the park to burn-off some of the calories that I ingested. The callous on my left foot, where a Diabetic Foot Ulcer once was, felt painful enough to cause me to limp. I need to file it down a bit. But the good news is that I'm getting a sense of feeling in my lower extremities again! πŸ‘

In closing ... πŸ˜‰

A Christmas message from my friend Soberund:

-

I wonder if the RiffTrax team is hiring .... 🀞

☃️πŸŽπŸŽ„☃️πŸŽπŸŽ„☃️πŸŽπŸŽ„☃️πŸŽπŸŽ„☃️πŸŽπŸŽ„


No comments:

Post a Comment