Saturday, December 23, 2023

SANTA'S GOT STYLE

Here's another TUBI Covid Lockdown Movie offering from 2022 which caught my interest. So, it's back to sitting in front of my computer ๐Ÿ’ป today, Saturday, December 23rd, 2023. This Chick-Flick movie's concept is catchy enough to merit a look-see. ๐Ÿ‘

-

-
A new "Reason for the Season"? This Santa lends new meaning to, "DASHING through the snow." 

Security guy reminds me of Paul Blart, mall cop. A younger, skinny version! ๐Ÿคฃ

"The term that best describes him is, 'Inappropriate.' That would be the appropriate term." ๐Ÿ˜†

Boyfriend "vision board." ๐Ÿคจ

"The IT Factor," sure is such a long list for such a short time. Especially with a "Friend Zone" hindrance in the way!

But the red Smoking Jacket/Robe that Rafe Hollifield, aka Stylin' Santa, is wearing gives off a Hugh Hefner vibe. ๐Ÿ˜• So, why aren't any of the women allowed to sit on his lap?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

"You don't even know the half of it." ๐Ÿ˜

Social Media Viral Trend .... 

"Cousin!" ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wish List ....

In retrospect ....


- - - - - - -


I highly recommend this Chick-Flick movie! ๐Ÿ‘

But, will the righteous virtue signalers claim that Rafe is the same as Rape?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ And spoil it for everyone else.

"They hate us, 'cause they ain't us!" ๐Ÿ™ƒ

As much as I enjoyed this fresh, new approach on the Santa Clause character, I am sure that there are those who will cry out, " Fat Phobia!" Liberalism ๐Ÿ‘‰demands๐Ÿ‘ˆ that we ENABLE those who are suffering from the deadly Morbidly Obese disease through "Fat Acceptance." 

Here Are Some Sobering Reality Checks ✅:

Yes, do the Math for each Extra
pound/0.45 kg of Fat that
you have in you!
|
8 kilometers X 100,000 =
800,000km/0.45 kg


๐Ÿ‘‰Some people in denial have such an inexcusable sense of rationalized entitlement:

https://youtu.be/SrO0B0iVimE?si=Fdgs8ooKxVrdgzmX


https://stories-d.feednews.com/news/detail/97ace4bebf5427ae253b4daddffe2c37?app_version=5.0+%28Linux%3B+Android+11%3B+Nokia+X100%29+AppleWebKit&country=us&entry_id=6795c2fa231230en_us&language=en&request_id=DETAIL_EXPLORE_bb74c409-f3d5-47ef-8355-c7f36ca0d752&features=2228745&abgroup=MT-3381&client=opera&like_count=143&uid=3e55c0217ca732473ceb4a3e54be3a2207130645


๐Ÿ‘‰Consider this as a cautionary advice from someone who at one time weighed 225 lb ( 102 kg ) at a height of just 5'6" ( 168 cm )  and is now suffering the health consequences of such  Irresponsibility:


https://youtu.be/BEp0SOpTGnY?si=itkyhvdxhFf98wnO


๐Ÿ‘‰There's a worldwide Pandemic Of body Mass Proportions:


https://youtube.com/shorts/F7S3zvRbfzU?si=u-RbJZ2ZGaceLrss


๐Ÿ‘‰In this season of ๐Ÿ— Holiday ๐Ÿget-togethers๐Ÿฐ, don't fall victim to Self-Deception:


https://youtu.be/aT0BMuhcWkA?si=hNlmIvVA_rM8i-x1


It's not my intention to offend anyone. My point is to motivate others into bettering their own health, as someone who was there, himself. Make the coming New Year about being a Better, Healthier You❗ I wish you all the Best of Luck! 


TIDBITS:


So, I went back to the store yesterday, Friday,
to speak with the manager about being
undercharged for this item. He told
me that it was out of season and
was being shipped back to the
distribution center. He didn't know that
there were still a few left on the shelf.
I asked him if I could buy the two
that were left behind. He said
that I could, so I did! For
a penny each, how
could I refuse
such a deal!
๐Ÿค‘

I cooked the Quinoa today with Lentils. I Used 1 cup of Lentils, ½ cup of Quinoa and 3 cups of bottled water. I let it boil then simmered it with 2 tablespoons of Light Olive Oil, stirring occasionally. And I let it cook some more for 18 minutes without the lid so that all the extra liquid would evaporate. And it yielded 8 or 9 servings❗Plus, it came out tasting better than Rice! And I can always enhance its flavor with a sprinkle of Herbs & Spices or with chopped Garlic & Green Onions. ๐Ÿ‘Œ I think that I'll stick with this Healthful Grain Combo substitute from now on since I've been eating harmful White Rice my whole life. 


Lastly, to my readers in Czechia, I offer my condolence to those who are personally affected by the SENSELESS mass shooting. You are in my prayers .... ๐Ÿคฒ


"The Czech government declared Saturday a national day of mourning to honor the shooting victims, Prime Minister Petr Fiala said." PRAGUE ( AP )

*

No comments:

Post a Comment