Sunday, December 17, 2023

THE MODERATOR

Going through my list of Covid Lockdown Movies, I came across this. And with the issues that I have been having with "Content Moderators," aka "OTHER," in my readership's daily tally, I decided to see if there's anything about this movie that will shed some light on the matter.  🀨

-

Excuse me, lady. Dem bullets are way
too big for dem guns! What am
I missing in this picture?
Is this a "dumb blonde"
joke that others were
too polite to point
out?!?!?!
This was shown briefly on the Big Screen and
at the same time released to streaming
on July 29th of last year.
It was first released in the Netherlands
nine days earlier. 

It's really not that bad at all.
Despite what others have
said about it. πŸ˜’
- - - - - - -

In the Opening Credits, you see some men in a foundry working with molten metal. I used to do that kind of work about 45 years ago at an Irish family-run pressure casting shop ( which I mentioned in a blog from years ago ). The difference is that back in my day πŸ‘΄πŸΌ, NO ONE HAD SAFETY GEAR ON❗❗❗Well, except for a pair of safety glasses πŸ‘“ and a pair of cotton gloves 🧀❗πŸ™„❗The owners were too cheap to issue us leather gloves. Have you tried ladling molten Brass with an iron ladle that's very hot to touch and you only have cotton gloves on? Not fun, I can tell you that right now! But they sure pampered the Machinists! These young'uns today, though, are wusses❗πŸ‘Ž

All of those scantily clad women and they had to have a token black one just to do the booty twerk! Quick, where are the sjw when you need them to be offended for you!? Of course, if they had a white woman do the twerk, the sjw would all be up in arms crying, "Cultural appropriation!" Never mind the fact that the black woman committed "Racial Appropriation" by dyeing her hair in a Light Platinum Blonde color. 🀦🏽‍♂️

Part of her "Skills Set" is the ability to throw shoes at the bad guy! And she missed❗  😁  She ought to wear heavy, thick-soled shoes on future missions!  πŸ˜†

The victim said, "F()ck!" as a response to the bad guy's promise, post coitus. The wrong choice of word at that moment which would be misconstrued as meaning something else ( But, officer, she asked for it! ). πŸ˜• Why didn't they consult with me regarding "Literal Appropriation"? 🀷🏽‍♂️ I coulda been da script doctor!  🧐

But I commend the actress who played the role of rape victim! She did an excellent job in that scene. 

Is the bad guy lip syncing ...? Holy Milli Vanilli ( Girl You Know It's FAKE )! 😧

The Scorpion πŸ¦‚ Kick was good. But the bad guy should have seen the Roundhouse Kick coming.

The Moroccan tea house kids need more acting lessons.

Before she went in looking for toilet paper 🧻, a waiter could be seen pouring her a cup of tea 🍡. But when she came back out, the table didn't have her tea! Bad service. No wonder she said, "Let's go!"

Fat guy had the weight advantage on her. After he whacked her on the shin, all he had to do was grab her knife to neutralize her then just simply roll on top of her. He'd get some much needed rest. And gravity would have slowly suffocated her.

And the female detective was easily choked out in what didn't even look like a perfectly executed choke. At least, make it look realistic!

Now, this movie has got me thinking of Tagine recipes. 🀀

"Website Curator." This is a new one to me. I'll have to look into it some more. πŸ”Ž

Poor πŸ¦‚ scorpions πŸ¦‚. They could've been crushed to death in that fall❗ He fell, right? But the subtitle said that there was a gunshot. So, why did one of the witnesses look up at the hotel's ceiling ❓ 🀷🏽‍♂️ 

"The characters and events portrayed in this motion picture are fictitious." Say, what? The beginning of this movie is actually based on what happened to 2 European female tourists who were killed in Morocco a few years ago! 

"I hope you aren't a feminist." Yeah, me, too. 

I'm So Getting "Moderated" For This .... 😏

Grrrl Power!  ✊

TIDBITS:

I've seen some really bad things on social media, fb and yt, to be specific. Like the Indian man who was in a Tiger enclosure; a Chinese woman who got out of her car in a Tiger preserve; a stray cat thrown into a Tiger enclosure; an armed robber trying to get money from the roadside store owner when a man with a concealed gun just casually shot the robber in the side of the head; a man trying to hide behind his newspaper while a murderer was on a killing rampage in a beauty parlor; an armed suspect surrounded by cops who let him have it all in a hail of bullets--they gon' an' shot him dead, dead, deader than dead; a lane swerving motorcyclist who swerved right but leaned his head left into the back of a bus and fell in the path of the truck that he was trying to cut-off; a man busily texting as he started to cross an intersection and tripped, only to have his head run-over by a truck πŸš›❗ Yeah, They Were All Too Disturbing To Me. I had to report some of them to fb and yt. I don't like seeing stuff like that because I don't derive pleasure at the expense of other's misfortunes and miseries. I'm not cut out for Schadenfreude ❗❗I don't see how Content Moderators can work at such a job day in & day out and force themselves to watch 100s--even 1,000s-- of content depravity, violence and brutality to meet their daily quotas Without Psychologically Harming Themselves In The Process❗❗❗

But it's the ones with Butt-Hurt feelings that censor me because of certain words that I used who really piss me off ❗😑❗


FYI: Morocco produces The Best Olive Oil in the world. πŸ‘Œ Their Olive Oils are the richest in Polyphenol content!

This brand, available here in the USA, was sold
to a Moroccan olive oil company, Devicos,
in 2009. It's time that I give this a try
since they produce exceptional
quality EVOO these days. 

I usually avoid imported Olive Oil because they
are either not 100% pure or are a mix of
inferior grade and/or rancid oils!

Note To Myself: Get some Moroccan EVOO the next time that I go grocery shopping.

I usually would only buy California Olive Oil because of their perceived purity. But, since this state has become a sanctuary state, inferior grade olives are now invading and displacing the native born olives! 😜

The first really good EVOO Oil that I bought had a bite to it. I thought that it was bad and threw it away!  🀦🏽‍♂️❗🀷🏽‍♂️ Heck, that was before I knew anything about Olive Oil! 

Countries that make olive oil but are outside of the Olive Oil producing region are guilty of "Agricultural Appropriation"! Hell, I'll play along just to point out the absurdity of this PC movement❗

NEWSFLASH: As of 9:30 p.m. tonight, Saturday, December 30th, 2023, I take back what I said about Pompeian Olive πŸ«’ Oils! They're no longer Moroccan Olive Oil ( I doubt if they ever were )❗ I learned this when I browsed through the selections of the local Neighborhood Wal-Mart❗❗In fact, NONE of the Olive Oils have any Moroccan Olive Oil in them❗❗❗ Except for one US brand whose Olive Oils are imported from Italy, every other brand are all mixed blends❗😑❗Even the California ones are no longer pure as they're also adulterated by Oils that crossed the Southern Border from Central and South America❗😠❗😑❗🀬❗

Do I have to start my own Moroccan Olive Oil brand just to satisfy my need for healthful Olive Oil and share such treasure with demanding Olive Oil connoisseurs❓🀷‍♂️❓

- - - - - - -

LASTLY, at my age, I don't care about the PC movement except for Pelvic Control Movement, i.e. Kegel Exercises. So that I don't end up smelling like an Old πŸ‘΄πŸΌ Fart with a Bladder Problem!  πŸ€ͺ

-

I walked 🚢‍♂️ between my lunch and breakfast. But I had to wait for the rain to stop.


-

Now, for my blogsite's tally count results:

At 8:49 am today, I saw an impressive
start at the gate by Czechia! 😲
To all of my blog readers in
Czechia, allow me to say,
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ώ BlahopΕ™eji! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ώ
At less than a minute before the 4 pm cut-off
time, Czechia is still in the lead! 
Czechia Wins ❗
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΏπŸŽ†πŸŽŠ
πŸ†πŸΎπŸ₯‡
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ₯ˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ₯‰πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

Thanks to all who participated
in this day's 12-hour event.

Dang, 3 moderators are spying on me
today. Will there be a πŸ¦‚ in
store for me? 😬

Before it's too late ... 

And a congratulations to me for finally crossing the 800 blogs milepost! Well, technically speaking, had I not gotten lazy a number of times and grouped multiple movie reviews together in a post instead of giving each one its very own review, I would've already crossed the milepost a long time ago ❗

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart to buy some Kefir Yogurt, Keto Bread, Instant Seasoned Rice to mix with my Lentils, Cinnamon Spice, Garlic and some nuts. I have less than an hour before it closes at 11 pm. 


*

No comments:

Post a Comment