Sunday, October 30, 2011

THE SKIN I LIVE IN, R ( 1 hr & 57 min )



Quickie Review:   Doctor Frankenskin or I Got You Under That Skin or Forced Skin  Take your pick of which one best describes this movie. 

A doctor's wife is burned horribly in a car accident and later kills herself.  The doctor then decides to create a "fireproof" skin.  But he will need a human guinea pig ....

At first, I liked it--please don't let me elaborate ( ahem! )--but, then,  it turned into a weirdly kinky movie even for a horn-dog guy like me ( I wanted to puke. )!  I believe that the audience expressed the same sentiment.

Here are the things that I didn't like about this movie:  The body model was not the same size and shape as the human guinea pig.  Why would an envelope inside a drawer In A Spanish Home--in Spain, I presume--have the English word, Clips, written on it?  At the party, the sleeves on the doctor's suit were too short.  That motorcycle should have been scuffed with paint from the other vehicle, which would have established  the probable fact that it was not a single-vehicle accident.  The victim was chained close to the wall yet no excrement was in sight.  ( I cannot add anything more here or I will just ruin it for those of  you who want to see this movie. ) 
                                                                                                  
**********************

The body model looked like the ones that are made by RealDoll.   ( I'm an aspiring writer so I make it my business to know such things. Ha, ha, ha.  )  Go check-out their website at:  www.realdoll.com.   Have fun reading the testimonials and the f.a.q.    ( Hey, buddy.  Can you spare me $6,000.oo?  Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha--snort! )
                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment