Wednesday, February 7, 2024

FIGHTER

I went to see this at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA, today, February 6th, 2024, a Bargain Tuesday All Day. The price of admission was $6.50.

SYNOPSIS: Islamists in the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir ( POK ) step-up their attacks on India. The Indian government gathers a select few of the Indian Air Force's ( IAF ) top pilots to attack and destroy the islamists and their strongholds. 

NR(?), 2 h & 40 m
Auditorium 9, A-6

SCENE COMMENTARIES: This is Bollywood's answer to Whollyweird's TOP GUN: MAVERICK. There are many similarities between the two of them. For one, I believe that the CGI SFX work on both were done by the same tech team. And Hrithik Roshan's FIGHTER was written primarily to ride on the successful coattails of Tom Cruise's TOP GUN: MAVERICK, a formulaic recipe for a good Action Movie to watch! 🥤🙂🍿

But in their bid to outdo Top Gun in its own game, they placed a heavy emphasis on combat aerobatics than they did on mano-a-mano fight scenes! As you're about to see ....  😒

The best Chicken Biryani that I've ever eaten was at a restaurant in Pleasant Hill, CA, approximately 30+ years ago. I believe that the Biryani was invented in Pakistan. I had a Pakistani co-worker once ( 20 years ago ) who used to have a restaurant in Berkeley, CA. He wrote down the recipe for his Chicken Biryani to give to me. I looked at the Long List of Ingredients and asked him, Where can I even get my hands on these items? I still have the recipe for when I do decide to hunt down the ingredients to make my own Chicken Biryani. 🤤

Anyone who has seen Hrithik Roshan's movies knows about his right thumb. Did the IAF customize a glove for their "Patty" character?

When "Rocky" got in the cockpit, he took off his glasses and just threw them down on the floor! Yeah, good luck dodging enemy attacks with your glasses flying around in your cockpit while you do your evasive, defensive and offensive maneuvers! 🤦‍♂️

Why didn't the islamists have guard dogs? 🤷‍♂️

If Patty was stripped of his aviator wings and then sent to an air force academy to act as a flight instructor, why was his name NOT removed from his former pilot helmet since it wasn't his property to begin with? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

When "Taj" (?) fought one-on-one against the bad guy, why did the INTENSE GUN BATTLE suddenly stop❓🤷‍♂️ Did both sides stop fighting to watch the 2 men fight to the death❓❗ I bet that they placed bets on who was going to win in the fight ❗😏❗

When Patty held the bad guy's boot 🥾, it seemed that it was done more for a photo-op❗🙄❗

When Patty did a chokehold on the bad guy fleeing in a jeep, the bad guy was able to flip🤸‍♂️ him on to the hood of the vehicle. Even though there was no leverage for the bad guy to do so as he was seated in the driver's seat with one hand on the steering wheel. If This Is A New Judo 🥋 Throwing Technique, I Will Need To Learn It!  😎

TIDBITS:

After this movie was over, as I still didn't know what happened in the locked room with the 2 women inside in the ARGYLLE movie because I dozed off 😴 , and since I had time to watch the movie again, I decided to do so:

Auditorium 12, B-6
I didn't miss a thing, as it turned
out! "Nothing to see here,
folks. Move along."
I must've nodded off for just
a few seconds! 😔

I brought my own 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottle of iced Dasani Water which I flavored with a stick of  Wyler's Light Zero Sugar Fruity Red Island Punch.

And a cup of this 
snack mix.

I bet that the IAF pilots are smart enough to avoid eating street food before flying on their missions:

👉 https://youtu.be/1IpXzMw_2NA?si=eh5EKturlVStzvgZ


The viral Indian vlogger,
Mr.Nobodydudy!
🇮🇳✌️🇵🇭

Mr.Nobodydudy, a Bombay Pinoy living in the Philippines, who's fluent in Punjabi, Hindi, Tagalog, Ilocano and English, once was a Bollywood actor. He bought himself out of his acting contract and turned his back on Bollywood because it was starting to become an Asian version of Whollyweird!

-------

Now, for the winners of the nail-biting, INTENSE 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race! Drumroll 🥁 please ....


Congratulations to Singapore
for taking 1st place
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇸🇬🥇🇸🇬
❗❗
🍾
And to the United States
for taking 2nd place
🇺🇲🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
 

Thanks to both countries for finishing the Intensely rough & tough 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race! 🏁🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment