Tuesday, February 27, 2024

SWIMMING WITH MEN

I watched this movie tonight, Monday, February 26th, 2024, via the TUBI streaming app on my computer 💻 while in bed.

-

Scene Commentaries:

This movie is the "watered down" 😉 version of the hit British comedy film, THE FULL MONTY ( 1997 ).

Watching this was somewhat of a way for me to pay my last respects to one of The Full Monty actors who passed away recently, Tom Wilkinson. RIP

And there's a scene that brings to mind Bill Murray's movie, CADDY SHACK ( 1980 ).

👉 https://youtu.be/QpmECKEHSQs?si=Ze7iPV7Q30lDsSom

I liked this light-hearted comedy. I especially liked the last scene at the fountain. ⛲ I didn't know that this movie is actually based on a true story about a Swedish Men's Synchronized Swimming Team. And the actual Swedish team members also star in this movie! 🤯

Tidbit:

I was going to go see 2 movies today, Monday, on the Big Screen. But something came up. I waited for a return call which never came. By then, it was already too late to catch both movies!  😕

Tomorrow, an All Day Bargain Tuesday, isn't looking too promising, either, for a planned 3-movie day!  😐

-------

And, now, for the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll 🥁 please .... 


Congratulations to Singapore

for winning 1st place!

🎆🎉🏆🎊🎇

🇸🇬🥇🇸🇬

❗❗

🍾

And to Israel for taking

the 2nd place!

🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱

❗❗

Thanks to both countries for going one-on-one in this race to the finish!!! 🏁 🛣️ 🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment