Tuesday, February 6, 2024

ARGYLLE

I went to see this today, Monday, February 5th, 2024, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max. The admission price was $1.50 on my Rewards Card.

Synopsis: A reclusive Spy Thriller author's life gets complicated when her novels noticeably predict upcoming plots of a secret international spy organization. And interested parties want to know how she does it! 

PG-13, 2 h & 19 m
Dr
Auditorium 6, C-10
After having a Rewards Card for over 20 years, I
finally decided to use it on-line for the 1st time
today to buy a ticket. And I was charged a fee
of $1.50 because it's a new movie! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž

Scene commentaries: 

I thought that "Whirlybird" was another way of saying, "Spinner." ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( Look up the slang definition ๐Ÿคซ )

Why didn't the bullets go through the car door and why didn't the assassin aim for his legs that were visibly exposed? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Velocity, Enertia and Momentum say that you can't just grab anyone off a speeding bike without it hurting your back as the process spins you sideways! ๐Ÿง

Do you know how many double-spaced pages that it takes to write a manuscript? Count the number of pages a typical book has and multiple it by 4! That's about average. So, her mom would have to have a large reservoir of sheets and enough printer ink to print out such a book. Her mother should have received, instead, a PDF or .docX file for convenience and waste prevention! It was a mistake for her mom to hold up, for the audience to see, a not-so-thick, freshly-printed manuscript. If that wasn't bad enough, for a movie script, the general rule is that every minute of the movie equals one page. This movie is 2 hours & 19 minutes long! That's a 139-page movie script! They should have kept this in mind, as a reference, when the "mom" actress was shown with a manuscript in hand! ๐Ÿค“

Cats with folded ears have a Cartilage Disease problem. It's a disability, not a "cuteness." They should not be bred because they suffer a lot in their later years because of Joint & Cartilage issues. And it's cruel to keep breeding them just to appeal to selfish, uncaring cat "fancier." 

The train fight was so unrealistically choreographed. I hoped and prayed that later fight scenes would be better choreographed. ๐Ÿคž

Why would the man show such an allergic reaction to the cat in the Wide Open Space? Odds are it wasn't Dander in the air but Pollen was.

The bursting through the floor slats was stupid. ๐Ÿ‘Ž And why were there gaps between the floor slats? That's not how floors are laid down; especially in a multi-story building.  ๐Ÿคจ

Again, a wall with no wall studs! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

He had the chance to kill the male masquerader but didn't! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️

The only thing that I could find on the Internet about the Vascular Corridor is in reference to Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. ๐Ÿ˜•

I fell asleep in the scene with the 2 women locked in the room where only one could come out alive. I'll see about catching that scene on YouTube someday---If I don't forget!  ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ

The "Dance of Death" redeemed the reputation of the fight choreographer and stuntmen. Since it was so over-the-top yet enjoyable to watch.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

The best way to counter an enemy who's shooting at you from a prone position IS TO GET IN THE PRONE POSITION, TOO❗'Think About It .... ( I don't want to explain the dynamics and get "moderated" again! )

I love the Ice Skating ⛸️ scene!

There's a Bonus Scene during the Ending Credits. 

-------

After you learn how to speak in Cattish ... 


https://www.facebook.com/Cats.comFB/videos/1504271190384267/?mibextid=HSR2mg


you can have ... 

My friend Soberund help YOU to turn your docile US ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ or Canadian ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ cat into an International Spy's sidekick with these props:

Just go to www.soberundgoodes.com
and scroll down to the Pet Supplies
category. Available to USA &
Canadian buyers only.
'Sorry ....       ๐Ÿ˜•

TIDBITS:

There was a rainstorm all through the night. And there were broken branches and leaves and pine needles and pine cones all over the outside of my condominium complex. I overheard a lady asking a groundskeeper tending to the fallen branches to cut down the tree near her unit. The man said that the tree wouldn't fall on her unit and, if it did, she'd just get a new unit out of it because it would be covered by the HOA insurance. But, yeah, they already cut the branches that were in danger of falling on people's condos a few years ago!

But I can't wait to see what damage the rainstorm caused at the Dan Foley Park! 

My younger brother reserved a 5:30 p.m. spot for us at the Pampas Brazilian Steakhouse on the lower level of the Westfield Shopping Mall where this Cineplex is also located. We have to go over some legal documents while dining.

This is my 1st time ever to dine in a Brazilian
steakhouse. It's very pricey with all of the
meat ( 15 kinds ) to try. But it's worth
it even if just for once. I made sure
to eat very little these last three
days so that I'll have all of that
room in my belly for the
YUMMY! ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ˜‹
I went down the escalator after seeing the
movie. My brother texted me to find out
where I was at. I told him where I was
waiting for him. He told me that the
entrance WAS Outside! Whoopsie,
where else would it be? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
The above photo is somewhere between the
back where I was at and the entrance
where my brother was at! ๐Ÿ˜
Finally, my very first time eating at a
Brazilian Steakhouse! ๐Ÿ™‚
And I stayed hungry for 3 days to
prepare for this! ๐Ÿฝ️
My brother said that I had to sign the document
first before I can eat. I knew that it wasn't a
free meal. I asked the waiter if they have
a doggie bag for me to put my legal
document in, just in case there's
a downpour outside when my
brother and I leave. ๐Ÿ˜„

They have a good selection for the 1st course of
the dinner: Salads, vegetables, fruits, breads,
cheeses, rice, salmon & soups. ๐Ÿคค

My take from the Salad & Soup bar. 

My brother couldn't wait to dive into his food.
And he had the nerve to text our sisters
that I ate too much and am taking so, 
so long to finish eating! ๐Ÿ™„
I couldn't help it if the waiter took too
long to slice the meat. He should
just have left the whole skewer
for me to help myself to it! ๐Ÿ˜‹
My brother told our sisters that it was
MY IDEA for the 2 of us, both with
Triple Bypass Surgery, to eat 
15 kinds of meat! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well, he DID agree to it! ๐Ÿคฃ
Once in a blue moon is
okay to treat yourself.
๐Ÿค—

The dinner for the both of us came out
to $161.33--not counting the tip! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Which was why I, and my brother, grabbed
a handful of Andes Chocolate Thin Mints on our
way out of the restaurant. For such
an outrageous price, I am never
going to a Brazilian steakhouse
ever again! ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

On my way to put my document in my
car, I decided to see what the Monday
Mystery Movie was. But someone
had already gotten my favorite 3rd
row seat & I really didn't know what
movie was in store for me. So, I
decided to take a pass and just
walk around the parking lot to
achieve my day's goal of 
walking for at least 7,500
steps in such a bad
Atmospheric River
Weather.
On the bright side of things, the
Southern Border will be harder
hit by the rainstorm. And that
should stem the flow of the
ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS
into the country! ๐Ÿ‘

Look at what I found yesterday after impatiently hoping to have them again these past few years:

I first came upon this new apple variety, Lucy Red ( or Glo ) 3 years ago before my Heart Surgery. It's
once again available for sale at the 99-Cents
Only Store. It's sweet & slightly tart AND
inside is naturally red-fleshed! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Do you see what I mean? 

PSA: Be mindful of the coffee that you get at a coffee shop:


๐Ÿ‘‰  https://youtube.com/shorts/PaLDtnjh7pQ?si=MKyG2NwONdBXFTUs


P.S. I'm glad that my brother's cellphone camera doesn't take good pictures because I don't want anyone using my likeness in one of those on-line dating/marriage websites! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Someone can use my brother's likeness, though. Just Photoshop his wedding ring out! ๐Ÿ˜œ

-------

And today's winners of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race are, Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for
winning the race in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
And to 2nd place winner, Hong Kong!
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
And to 3rd place winner, China!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
And to 4th place winner, Israel!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And, finally, to Germany
for rounding out the
Top Five!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thank you to all of the countries that took part in this grueling 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Endurance Race to the Finish❗๐Ÿ❗๐ŸŽ️❗

*

No comments:

Post a Comment