Wednesday, February 21, 2024

JEE VE SOHNEYA JEE/LAND OF BAD

I went to see this movie today, a $5.00 All Day Bargain Tuesday, February 20th, 2024, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max. The price of admission was $5.00. And I bought a medium bag of Popcorn 🍿 for $4.90. I brought my own 20 oz ( 591 ml ) iced bottled Aquafina water; and a stick of Wyler's Light Island Punch Blue Ocean Breeze to flavor the water. As well, I brought a Weight Watcher's Fiber One Peanut Butter Cocoa Crumble protein bar. This was my lunch!  🀀

SYNOPSIS: A Pakistani man and a Hindu woman seem destined for each other. Which is a symbolic representation of the hope for the reunification of Pakistan and India after the August 1947 British Partition Mandate. And how this movie is set in England illustrates the divisive interaction between the peoples of the 3 nations. 

NR (?) 2 h & 20 m
Auditorium 3, B-9

WORD of ADVICE: If you do decide to go see this movie, skip the 1st 5 minutes and the last 15 minutes or so. Then, it is a perfect Romance movie❗ You've been warned! 

I'll just leave it right there ( and refrain from making scene commentaries ) so that I don't spoil it for the rest of you who still want to go see this movie.  🀐

TIDBIT: I was about to buy a movie ticket when my cellphone rang. The podiatrist wants me to come in sometime this April to get fitted for a pair of customized orthopedic shoes. Since it's covered 100% by Medi-Cal, I might as well get a pair-- or two or ....  πŸ˜€

-------

The Next Movie Is ....

I saw this next movie about 45 minutes after the 1st one ended.  And I brought with me half a package of Water Chestnut plus 8 pieces of roasted Cashews ( that I went to fetch from my car ) to snack on as I watched this movie.

-

SYNOPSIS: A Spec-Op team, on a hostage rescue mission, goes deep into the Philippine jungle but are ambushed. The rookie of the team must put his complete trust in an Air Force drone pilot when he decides that no one is to be left behind before missiles obliterate the jihadist compound! 

R, 1 h & 50 m
Auditorium 7, C-10

SCENE COMMENTARIES:

A Q&A is posed by Reaper, "How do you know if someone is a vegan? They will tell you!" I would have answered with, They FART 🀒 A Lot!! I noticed this when I switched to a high-fiber diet to help control Arterial Plaque buildup!!!  😁😁😁

Good doggie, stupid homie!  πŸ™ƒ

He was finally just 1.2 kilometers ( ¾ mile ) away  from the Landing Zone ( LZ ) and it was still bright and sunny. But ... as soon as he was at the LZ, It Was Already Dark! WTF? 🀦‍♂️ Did he take a nap along the way?!?!?! 🀷‍♂️

The molar tooth sure came out clean instead of cracked or broken. 😯 He must have a badly receded gumline and also suffer from major jawbone loss!  😏

Lastly, why were the native moslems speaking in Tagalog? This movie made the same language Faux Pas ( bad mistake ) as Gerard Butler's 2023 PLANE movie about the same kind of insurgents! 🧐

Why is this movie made in Australia? I thought those big trees looked suspicious because they didn't have vines on them like the native Balete Trees do! And the islamist hide-out is just glaringly out of place! Just like Gerard Butler's PLANE movie had marshlands that looked out of place because They Were Out Of Place Since It Was Filmed In Puerto Rico. Likewise, the dilapidated islamist hideout in Gerard's movie looked out of place simply by its architecture. 

Yes, those idiots need to be court martialed! 

If you know a particular scandal involving Russell Crowe, you'd have expected him to throw the phone at the senior officer, too ❗🀣🀣🀣

BUT, overall, it's a good movie to go see once the firefight begins!  πŸ₯€πŸ™‚πŸΏ

FYI: Listen, Whollyweird, if you're going to make a movie about moslem insurgents in the Philippines, DON'T HIRE TAGALOG-SPEAKING ACTORS TO PLAY THE PARTS❗❗❗ Otherwise, you'll just be exposing your Demographics ignorance. Insurgents that speak Tagalog are communists ( i.e. Hukbalahap ) that are based in Luzon! Insurgents in the Visayan and Mindanao regions speak any of the Moros dialects or any of the Bisaya dialects!! I could have told you THAT had you consulted with me first, Cine-Man, the Bisaya Language "expert!!!" πŸ€“ And I have 1st cousins in Mindanao that are fluent in the Moros language, too. And a cousin who's a Hostage Negotiator.πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž πŸ‘

Whollyweird Should Really Hire My Services If They Need Their movies To Appeal To Those Of Us Movie-Goers With Common Sense! 

P.S. The result of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race will be posted in the next blog since I also went and saw a 3rd movie at another Cineplex.  πŸ™‚

*

No comments:

Post a Comment