Wednesday, February 21, 2024

MADAME WEB

I went to see this last night, February 20th, 2024, an All Day Bargain Tuesday, at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA. The price of admission was $6.50. I also bought a $4.90 bottle of 20 oz ( 591 ml ) DASANI Water.

Synopsis: A near death experience unleashes a paramedic's long dormant superpowers. As she confronts her past, she realizes the need for such powers to help 3 girls develop their own set of superpowers. An origin movie of the liberal kind! 

PG-13, 1 h & 56 m
Auditorium 7, C-9
This isn't auditorium 7. I guess that
they forgot to update the screen.
Auditorium 7 is way bigger
than this auditorium! 

Scene Commentaries: 

How were they able to breastfeed the baby, absent of its mother or any lactating women in the group? 🀷‍♂️

Why couldn't she hear the loud siren of an approaching ambulance? πŸš‘

Okay, that car was balancing precariously at the edge of the bridge. And delicately held in place by the crash victim's own bodyweight. Why wasn't it kept secure from falling over the edge as the victim was being pulled to safety? Some of the emergency responders could have pulled at the rear bumper; or, if there was already a fire πŸš’ truck present, they could have tied a hose to the back of the car! πŸš—

I'm not a paramedic but I think it's a bad idea to do chest compressions on a crash victim who has a SERIOUS Chest Wound! Just saying .... 😐

If you yank-off a car's license plates, you should hide the evidence in the dumpster. Instead of having them just laying around in front of, and at the back of, the stolen vehicle! πŸ˜•

These girls never saw the Smokey Bear's PSA on Forest Fires! πŸ”₯ Because they just left a campfire unattended ❗🀦‍♂️❗

πŸ‘‰  https://youtu.be/Ult6-NHeYCw?si=XuhCc2Doak5zfLZJ

If a hot girl in a really SHORT Skirt were to get up on a restaurant table to dance, BELIEVE ME THAT TEENAGE GUYS WITH RAGING HORMONES WILL NOT BE ADMIRING HER DANCE MOVES❗πŸ˜‰❗ Why Do You Think That Strippers Perform On A Stage For❗😜❗( Don't ask me how I know .... 😏 ) And The Waitress Would Be Compelled To Dance On The Table To Compete For Tips, Too❗😁❗But I don't think that the young guys would be interested in seeing a MATRONLY woman--who might just remind them of their own moms--dancing seductively on a table for tips❗πŸ˜‚❗

She trekked through the jungle and was not once--not even once--offered food & water by a native! I guess that is what they do in a Peruvian jungle. πŸ˜’  Had she trekked in a Philippine jungle, not only would she have been given food & water by a native but also would have been given some ba'on ( food to-go ) before she was sent off! "It's More Hospitable In The Philippines," should be the Philippine Tourism Board's new slogan ❗🀀❗πŸ˜‹❗

I was the only one watching this movie in the auditorium on a Bargain Tuesday, OF ALL DAYS. That's how bad it seems to be! πŸ‘Ž  This #d.i.e. movie flopped at the Box Office way worse than MORBIOUS did---And I Enjoyed MORBIOUS Enough To Go See It 3 Times❗😲❗

Tidbits: After seeing 2 movies at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max, and after walking around the block to reach my target goal of at least 7,000 steps, I noticed that I still had plenty of time to catch another movie. I wanted to see MADAME WEB πŸ•Έ️ here at Regal. But their last show was scheduled for 7:00 p.m. So, I decided to just catch it at the Century cineplex in Vallejo on my way home.

At the 2nd intersection from the Regal cineplex, I ran a red light as I was preparing to make a right turn. There was no way that I could have stopped in time as the road was still wet from a recent rain. I would have lost control of my car had I slammed on the brakes!

On the freeway, midway between the Regal and the Century cineplexes, at approximately 10:10 p.m., I was fast approaching an accident scene on the 2nd from the left lane; I was on the lane immediately to the right of it. Although its rear lights were flashing, because it was dark and because of the light rain, I didn't have a depth perception to properly assess the situation. There were debris on the lane that I was on that I couldn't swerve to avoid even though the right lane next to my lane was wide open! I just hoped and prayed that none of my tires got damaged by it. Especially since I already paid over $200 to have a damaged tire replaced on my Saturn SC-1 last year, and because my Hyundai Accent also has a flat tire right now because some asshole left wood screws laying on the road❗🀬❗

-------

And now, without further ado, here are the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll πŸ₯ please ....

Singapore, Congratulations on such
a commanding lead!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ†πŸŽ†πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ₯‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
❗❗
🍾
And a FIRST, a 
3-way Tie
for 2nd
place.
Congratulations to Kazakhstan,
Russia and the USA!
πŸ‡°πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯ˆπŸ₯ˆ
❗❗


Thanks to all of the countries that participated in this race to the Finish Line! 🏁 πŸ›£️ 🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment