Saturday, February 24, 2024

THE CHOSEN: SEASON 4

I went to see this today, Friday, February 23, 2024, here at the Vallejo, CA, Century 14 Vallejo. The price of admission was $12.50. I brought my own 20 oz ( 591 ml ) Dasani bottled water & a stick of Wyler's Light Zero Calorie Radical Lemon Berry Island Punch to flavor the water with. Also, I brought a ProMax Cookies 'n Cream Protein Bar, a ⅔ cup of low sodium Mixed Nuts and 4 pieces of Love Good Sugar Free Dark Chocolate ( mint & nibs ) Thins, for added fiber, as my lunch. 


Synopsis: Concerned with the rise of Yeshua's popularity and influence among the poor people, the Jewish religious leaders plot with the Romans to put a stop to His Ministry! 

NR, 3h & 25m
Auditorium 10, B-7

Scene Commentaries:

Okay, they did their homework well when it comes to the fruits and vegetables, as far as I noticed, in the scene where they're preparing food. The produce that I noticed are either native to the area or were imported and grown in the area well before the birth of Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. πŸ‘Œ

Likewise, Yeshua's and His followers' clothes worn day in and day out for the length and duration of His Ministry also check ✅ out! πŸ‘ ( Has one of them been reading my movie blogs ...? πŸ€” )

But I still wonder why the Peter character is dressed in a sleeveless tunic. πŸ˜• Does it owe to the fact that St. Peter was the first-called Apostle? His brother Andrew was also called by Yeshua to His Ministry.

The Apostles John and James, nicknamed as "The Sons of Thunder," had the power to destroy a whole town, as did the other Apostles! But Yeshua forbade any of them from using such a power. 

The socks 🧦 with sandals 🩴 are a new one for me. I thought that it was a recent fashion trend popularized in liberal Berkeley, CA, among the Birkenstock sandals crowd! 🀨

I didn't know that St. Thomas, Patron Saint of India, had a wife. It's not mentioned in The Bible. This raises a Red Flag! 🧐 But the "doubting Thomas" did pose a valid point which was just summarily dismissed with a quote from the Book of Isaiah 55: 8-9. IMHO, this Extended "creative license" Scene really is unnecessary and does not help to advance the movie's Scriptural narrative. 

Yeshua's leather backpack πŸŽ’ should have had a cross-chest strap. It would only have made sense. Especially since one would naturally expect that He should have known everything! 😐

I was fascinated by how the Olive Press works!  πŸ™‚

That wooden gift box came with a cover and carrying straps that I didn't see any of His followers use to put the box in to facilitate ease of carrying.  πŸ˜•

They transported their items in a wheelbarrow even though it would have been better had they used a cart for it like in an earlier scene! 🀦‍♂️

The Roman soldiers accosting them on the road is something new to me! 😢

Yes, it is true that, according to Scripture, Hanukkah πŸ•Ž is the only Jewish Holiday that Yeshua observed in The New Testament. But I thought that He also attended the ceremony at the Temple! πŸ˜’

Antiochus IV Epiphanes is the first Antichrist whose "Abomination of Desolation" caused a Jewish Rebellion when he sacrificed a pig at the altar! 😳 The leaders of this rebellion were the Maccabees.

Interestingly, the Irish surname McCabe is derived from Maccabees! Many Old Testament Patriarchs had red hair, fair skin and green eyes. This eye color originated in the Middle East.

Also, according to a "myth," a daughter of pharaoh voluntarily exiled herself, upon her father's death, to a faraway land. The natives of the land loved her so much that, upon her own death, they named their land "Scota Land, i.e. the Land of Princess Scota," later on shortened to Scotland. So the story goes. 😯

The Dietary Law against the eating of Pork was abolished in St. Peter's time. If you read carefully what God said in the vision of Unclean Animals, you'll know this to be true. So, the believers in Yeshua Ha'Mashiach should be symbolized with the profile image of a Pig, not of a fish!  Because, if you think about it, of the 3 monotheistic religions, only the believers in the Son of God eat Pork!

I don't know about you, but I suddenly developed a craving for Pork Adobo, Pork Humba & Pork Longanisa. 🀀  I'm gonna have to go to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant tomorrow, Sunday, to satisfy my sudden craving for anything & everything Pork❗ Nom, nom, nom, nom. Yummy for the tummy ....πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ‘

Here's a recipe for Pork Humba, Bisaya Style:

πŸ‘‰ https://youtu.be/oRP2c10EBYY?si=zRgw-C4pmQeEA_bA

Just tap the Close Caption icon on the upper right corner for the English subtitle. And some comments share a few versions of this recipe. 

It looks like the Jews invented the Nunchucku after all!  😁

Sorry, but my friend Soberund
doesn't sell this!  πŸ˜„
Not legal. πŸ™

I didn't know of Judas's prior vocation! I always thought that he was a part of the rebellious Zealots. That's what I learned in my World Religions class:


The religious leaders in Ancient Israel did not believe in the Resurrection. They believed that one can live on in one's future descendants. That was why it was considered a tragedy for any couple not to have children. Hench, the need for a Kinsman Redeemer. And which was/is the Israelites/Jews' enemies' driving motivation to commit Genocidal Acts or Ethnic Cleansing against them❗The Holocaust and the "river to the sea" rhetoric come to mind. 😒

Speaking of carts, why did the religious leaders have a cartful of rocks parked outside of the Temple?  🀷‍♂️ Didn't they know that it was against the Mosaic Law to throw rocks at someone within a city or town? 🀦‍♂️ Anyone guilty of a crime was first dragged outside of the city or town proper THEN ... and only then, was stoned to death! ☠️ And why didn't Yeshua heal the wounded Apostle who shielded Him from getting hit with rocks?!?!?! πŸͺ¨

Word Of Advice: If you really want to better know The Bible, learn about the subjects that they "sweep under the rug": Enoch, King Melchizedek, 10 Commandments, Yeshua's "sinlessness", paul's rivalry against St. Peter and Judas Iscariot. Who do you think is the most important one of the Apostles? Judas Iscariot Is The Most Important One--And He Wasn't Replaced At All As His Calling Was THE MOST UNENVIABLE, CRITICAL MISSION AMONG THE APOSTLES ❗

FYI: There are over 32,000 "christian" denominations in the world at present! And what was that which Yeshua said? Something about a kingdom divided unto itself will perish ( Matthew 12:25 )❗And ONLY ONE IS THE RIGHT DENOMINATION ❗❗Yes, you have paul to "thank" for it❗😑❗πŸ‘Ž❗

Tidbits:

I had my Hyundai Accent's flat tire replaced this Wednesday, 2 days ago. But The Idiots Had Me Waiting For 7 Hours For it to get fixed❗ I dropped it off at around 11:00 a.m. And they got done working on it after 6:00 p.m. while I patiently waited at a Wendy's Restaurant just a block away❗❗I could have fixed it myself since I've done it before❗❗❗I'm reporting the inconsiderate Asshole IDIOTS to their corporate headquarters!!!!

I still had to wait for over an hour after this
timestamp for them to work on fixing the
flat tire! They LITERALLY WAITED To
Work On It Until Closing Time!


As I've said, I could have done it myself but didn't because the tire is still under warranty. This WheelWorks shop is Irresponsible, Inconsiderate, Incompetent and a Scammer! I've had to put up with them for a few years now!! The next time that I need a new set of tires, I'll go someplace else!!!

Here's a picture of the high fiber Dark Chocolate Thins:

-

After the movie was over, I went to the men's room 🚹 and noticed something new:

Three of the 5 urinals are out of order!

I went for a walk before and after watching this movie to walk at least 7,000 steps.

I did a little shopping at the 99-Cents Only Store on Sonoma Boulevard before heading on home. I reached 9,171 steps by the end of the day.

-------

And, now, for the result of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll πŸ₯ please ....

Only Singapore finished the race!
Congratulations to Singapore!
That is just amazing! 😲

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ₯‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
❗❗
🍾
🏁 πŸ›£️ 🏎️

The "other" one is the
camera guy. πŸ™„
Which doesn't count at all! πŸ˜„

*

No comments:

Post a Comment