Sunday, February 11, 2024

ZOMBIES HAVE FALLEN

I saw this Covid Plandemic Lockdown movie tonight, February 10th, 2024, via my computer's ๐Ÿ’ป TUBI Streaming App, in the comfort of my living room chair. ๐Ÿช‘

The flag background should be good enough
to help me remember what the United
Kingdom flag looks like!
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘


SCENE COMMENTARIES:

The bar/tea room had a bartender and some patrons just minutes before. But they are all gone just as soon as the bad guys enter. I guess that everyone in there is gifted with the ability to see "visions of an upcoming ..." event unfolding. In other words, that place is a "watering hole" for people with psychic abilities!  ๐Ÿ˜• The bad guys have a lot of "supernaturally gifted"  individuals to pick and choose from, then. ๐Ÿ˜

In a confrontation with multiple assailants, the retired old ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป fart should have been winded!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ

This production is so cheap that it can't even afford to use fake bullet holes on the building's wall. ๐Ÿ™„

Only one armed bad guy went in. Were the other armed bad guys too chicken ๐Ÿฅ to watch the lead's 6 ๐Ÿ‘€?!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ง

The ninja ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿป smokescreen dissipated fast enough that the bad guys should have seen them running away.  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

What happened to the bad guy who was left in mid-air?  ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

It sure took this movie over 45 minutes to get to a character's Raison D'รชtre ( reason for one's existence ).  ๐Ÿ™„

The invitation for the wedding must've SPECIFICALLY said, "Wear very casual street clothes in honor of the formally dressed Bride & Groom!"  ๐Ÿ˜„

Gun & Ballpeen Hammer for the wedding service, check! ✔️

Don't underestimate a Scotch man whose bagpipe is filled with Ethanol-laced saliva!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

How are they going to explain the last scene?  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️

There's a Bonus Scene after the Ending Credits that really isn't worth waiting for!  ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ  They should have stuck with this alternate Bonus Scene, instead:


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/FfKnNZwjVUk?si=SBHR3Jq-htxp03_c


The movie poster is somewhat misleading.  ๐Ÿ˜•

TIDBITS:

I went to Chase Bank earlier in the afternoon to check on my balance. Then, I went to the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to buy 3 items.

I forgot that Saturday is Farmers Market Day on Georgia Street, just a block over from the York & Marin Streets Grocery Outlet. I haven't been to this event for many years. I'll have to check it out again sometime in the future. 

I got home and got preoccupied long enough for the Sun to set. I didn't want to go for a walk outside since I wasn't in the mood. I just decided to get some exercise on my air strider machine:

The Gazelle Freestyle Home Fitness Exercise
Machine. Mine is an old version that does
not have the water bottle holder. It's my
backup for when it's raining or cold
outside or some circumstance
keeps me from doing my
walk outside. It is a
very quiet machine to begin with. But
years down the road and it starts to
squeak as you stride. I'm going
to have to get a silicone
grease for it later.
If I don't forget!
It's good to use every now and then
because it tones my lower and
upper body parts and it uses
up the same amount of
calories for half the
time spent on
walking.
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

Now, without further ado, here are today's winners in the highly-competitive 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race:


Singapore is in 1st place! Congratulations

to Singapore for the win.

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

❗❗

๐Ÿพ

The United States is in 2nd place.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

❗❗

Hong Kong is in 3rd place

๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ

❗❗

Poland is in 4th place.

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ

❗❗

And China & Germany, in a tie,

round up the top 5 finishers! 

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

❗❗

๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in this latest installment of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race to the Finish Line! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment