Thursday, April 4, 2024

GODZILLA X KONG: THE NEW EMPIRE

I saw this movie in Vallejo, CA, after I saw the IMMACULATE movie. For the same admission price of $6.50.

Auditorium 1, B-6
All of the seats ๐Ÿ’บ to the right of mine
were occupied, too. The man seated
to my right had a smart watch on
his left wrist. Prolonged wear of
a smart watch weakens one's
grip. I hope that he is not a
Left handed guy or he is
in for a rude awakening!
Say, Goodbye, to your
little friend❗ ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช

Scene Commentaries:

Godzilla has gone completely woke with PINK Mohawk Dorsal & Caudal Spikes❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗This "wokeness" disease has caused The Ires of March ( see what I did there ... )! Meaning that this franchise just possibly opened a can of BAD LUCK worms! ๐Ÿ˜ 

And King Kong is no better with his BLUE-GREEN glow:

Keep in mind that the colors Pink, Blue & Green are all associated with the DEMON-crats ( Pink = Clueless new voters, Blue = DEMON-cratic party, Green = Illegal alien voters & "Climate Change" activists/terrorists )❗ From this point on, I'm gonna have to wait 3 weeks, or longer, before I go and see any new installments in this franchise❗๐Ÿ‘Ž❗Yup, Whollyweird is at it again, trying to subliminally influence this November's Presidential Election, in a panicked Desperation Mode❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗You'd have to be Clueless not to notice the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ shades that they're throwing at you ❗๐Ÿ˜’❗

When those hounds chased after King Kong, he could have EASILY crawled up or down the craggy surface of the mountain side Like He Had Done In Previous Installments❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

The monster crustacean Scylla that Godzilla fought against in Rome would have made for a super Big BATCH of delicious Cioppino! ๐Ÿคค Buon Appetito! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘

Here's what I learned in my Cultural Anthropology class. Native tribes and Aborigines ( who didn't practice Oral Hygiene and never went to a dentist ) who were not exposed to The Western Diet DID NOT GET DENTAL DISEASE! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ A 1930s(?) dentist/researcher dubbed the missing nutrient as "Vitamin X," which is not present in processed/artificial foods and in Muscle Meat but is quite abundant in Organ Meats! Therefore, the only way that King Kong got a bad canine tooth and gum inflammation is because he came to our world and ate "Western food." ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ So, he went to the westerners' base camp as if to say, "You made this happen, now fix it! 'Cause you don't want this giant gorilla ๐Ÿฆ going around like a raging 'Bull in a China shop'!" ๐Ÿ˜„

What a big crybaby Kong turned out to be! ๐Ÿ‘Ž I've had to deal with bad teeth and severe gum inflammation on a number of occasions. Did I cry like a big baby? Hell, No! I gargled with Hydrogen Peroxide and Listerine Mouthwash and sterilized a needle in 70% Alcohol then punctured the Inflamed Gum in different places before squeezing out the Puss! But King Kong didn't have access to such things so ....  ๐Ÿ˜•

King Kong was orally sedated before his Upper Left Canine Tooth was extracted. Therefore, he shouldn't have been able to move the left side of his Upper Lip, when he looked at Jia, because he was still numb in that area of his mouth! Fire the dental consultant❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗They should have consulted with me, instead! ๐Ÿ˜ค

And since they didn't administer Antibiotics on him prior to the dental surgery ...

and he eventually dies of a Stroke or
a Heart Attack, Baby Kong can sue
the invasive Westerners for all
of the Bananas in the world!
๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ
๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿคค❗๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

What King Kong did to Baby Kong should have easily injured the little one! And it reminded me of how a gorilla would defend itself against a troop of Chimpanzees. Which is why I thought that Baby Kong was some kind of red-haired chimp. ๐Ÿคจ 

FYI: Chimps attack badly outnumbered gorillas because they like to eat baby gorillas❗๐Ÿ˜ง And it's a more than likely possibility that such chimps have also preyed on human infants, too❗❗ So, don't feel sorry for the chimps that get hunted down and eaten by native tribes in a "Man eat Chimp" world❗❗❗

How were the apes able to make knives? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

"Ace Ventura hippie." ๐Ÿ˜†

A Polaroid Flash Camera in this day and age? Newsflash, a Google Pixel can do a way much better job in low light sceneries, Dude. 

In the underwater fight scene, King Kong and the other monster would have made a "blub, blub, blub" sound. Just stating the obvious .... ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously, eating a bag of banana chips in ape country? ๐Ÿคจ

Based on what I learned in my Physical Anthropology class, the ape king, Skar, must be an OranguChimp hybrid, not an Orangutan! ๐Ÿฆง Because dominant male Orangutans have Cheek Flanges which this supposed ape king doesn't have!  And of all the Apes, Chimpanzees have a penchant for battles and wars just like humans do!  ๐Ÿง You know what that means, don't you? Yes, they should fire the Anthropology "consultant" and consult with me, Cine-Man, instead, IF ... they care about not making ๐Ÿ’ monkeys ๐Ÿ’ of themselves in the Cinematic World❗๐Ÿค“❗

Since King Kong in this movie has grown to 4X his size since we first saw him interact with Jia in Godzilla vs Kong ( 2021 ), he would now have to use a giant magnifying glass to read Jia's sign language! ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿšถ‍♀️But he should just make sure that the magnifying glass is not in-between Jia and the midday Sun❗ ☀️  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

I don't think that it's a good idea for the ape king to sit on top of Shimo and risk getting frostbitten balls!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There are scenes in which Baby Kong's eyes didn't look natural. Fire the CGI Techs responsible for it❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

That sure is a very high and steep staircase ( a perron ) without any hand rail!  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Godzilla had to go and do a "Baltimore Bridge" style of destruction. Even though this scene was made before the bridge disaster happened, I couldn't help but wonder how people who are personally affected by the March 26th bridge collapse react to this scene upon seeing it. ๐Ÿค” Although bridges do get struck by ships all the time because of the physics of a large body of water pushing against a relatively small object.


https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/apr/04/two-ships-colliding-with-bridges-in-the-same-week/


What a Demolition Derby❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗Godzilla, Kong and the other Monsters go around the world trashing and smashing stuff. Hmph, typical tourists .... ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž 

This movie got a "Hands Clapper" ending. But there are no Bonus Scenes at the end.  ๐Ÿ˜

Tidbits:

I completed a total of 8,200 ( 3.4 miles/5.5 km ) steps ๐Ÿšถ by midnight before I went home.

Do you know what it looks like if you're black and dressed in black clothes in the dark ๐ŸŒ‘ of night? Nothing, as in ... I almost bumped into one as I walked on the sidewalk on my way back to my car. He didn't even say anything as we were approaching each other while I was looking at my pedometer. He must think that he's Ninja Guy! ๐Ÿ˜’ The faint light from my cellphone ๐Ÿคณ was the only thing that alerted me of a fast approaching man. Note to myself: Use my phone's flashlight whenever I'm walking in the dark. 

Early in the morning of the following day, yesterday, I walked 1.3 miles ( 2.1 km ) up and down a hill to go to the local Kaiser Permanente Hospital for my 9:30 a.m. appointment with my cardiologist. I arrived on time. And what do you think they did on me first? They took my Blood Pressure reading! Of course, it was a little high at 139/79 with a Pulse of 86 because I Had Not Yet Rested Well From My Walk!! But my Pulse Oxymeter Oxygen Saturation reading was at a near-perfect 99%!!!


I asked my cardiologist about my Heart Surgery grafts. He said that the heart surgeon used a LIMA ( Left Internal Mammary Artery ) on one of my blocked Arteries and a Leg Vein graft on my other two blocked Arteries. Since Leg Veins are never meant to replace Coronary Arteries, I will have to ask him next time what will happen once the two vein grafts start failing and how I will know if and when they do fail.

My cardiologist also said that the surgeon noted that my Heart Septum ( Interatrial and/or Interventricular? ) had slightly thickened and that my LVEF ( Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction ) had gone from 35%, which is Congestive Heart Failure Territory, to 40%. ๐Ÿ‘

I also voiced my concern regarding my Thymus Gland since it's located just above the Heart and is a gland that helps in Cancer Prevention. My cardiologist said that my Thymus Gland wasn't injured or damaged during the Open Heart Procedure; otherwise, the heart surgeon would have noted it down.

I also told him that I'm curious about my post surgery Echocardiogram and my BNP ( B-type Natriuretic Peptide) Score. He scheduled an upcoming appointment for me.

My cardiologist took me off Digoxin but wants
me to take another drug! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

I hope that my Echocardiogram and BNP Score will both show noticeable improvements in my Heart Health ❗๐Ÿคž❗

-------

And, now, for the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to Russia & USA
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗

Thanks to all of the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ›ฃ️ ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment