Monday, April 8, 2024

TREK OF THE MUTANTS: WHITE BONE LADY

I watched this movie at predawn today, Monday, April 8th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️  via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App 


Scene Commentaries:

Yes, she deserves to have more exposure!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

In the Ultimate War sequel, if you were able to catch it before I had the chance to correct it, I wrote her character's TITular ( pun intended ) name as "'Bone' White Lady." Oopsie! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 'Talk about a Freudian Slip!  ๐Ÿ˜

So I don't need to 
apologize!
๐Ÿ˜œ

The scene wherein White Bone Lady feigned death and turned instantly into a skeleton reminded me of a special kind of meditation, The White Skeleton Meditation Technique. I'm not sure whether or not I already mentioned this before. ๐Ÿค”  It's considered a controversial Taboo meditation technique because it's the kind that you might suspect is practiced by the Aghori Yogis of India. 

Because the Aghori Yogis Have A Very 
Intimate Knowledge Of The Human
Delicacy---I mean, Anatomy! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Others say that the Tibetan Buddhists are the ones who developed this extreme form of meditation to hasten one's Spiritual Mastery of The Self. Either way, would I engage in such a practice as a Yogi, myself? Hell, NO! Not the ๐Ÿ‘‰cannibalism๐Ÿ‘ˆ part anyway.  ๐Ÿ˜ต‍๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฎ

The purpose of the White Skeleton Meditation Technique is to convince your Soul that the body that it inhabits is already long dead and gone. In this way, once achieved, you realize and manifest the supernatural abilities of the Soul while still in your Human Flesh---Holy Ghost, Batman! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Abilities such as walking through walls; floating in the air; and not needing air, water, food and rest, etc. Or so it is claimed. MeditationExpert.com has the details of this very controversial form of meditation. Yes, I've tried it a few times. But you'd need to have a very focused mind and a Photographic Memory to make it work for you. And I'm easily distracted!  ๐Ÿ˜• 

So, I just stick with my Binaural Beats Sound Meditation CDs; a push-button type of meditation. And I don't even have to assume this pose ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿง˜‍♂️๐Ÿ‘ˆ to do it ❗๐Ÿ™‚❗

I'll have to make sure and ask my Yogi about the Aghoris when I finally go to him for my 2nd Stage Kriya Yoga Initiation. It will be 14 years next month from when I had my 1st Stage Kriya Yoga Initiation. There are only 3 Stages of Initiation. And I already passed all of the tests required for advancement to the 2nd Stage many, many years ago.

-------

She'd make an excellent baseball ⚾ player!

I didn't know that Sniffy-Sniff chy-nah joe brandon has a serious competition in China ❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗

You may want to get that Steamed Bun back. But good luck trying to sell it to someone if the little girl tells the buyer where that bun has been! ๐Ÿ˜

What's her husband doing with a rolled-up wool sack on his head? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

The husband could have asked around for a Mutan ( a relative of Mulan?  ๐Ÿ™ƒ  ) who has the power to heal people instead of betraying someone with just a few Pieces of Silver!

She could slip her head off that loose neck shackle if she wanted to!  ๐Ÿ˜•

Why did the beautiful Curator have to have her voice voiced-over by a man's voice? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ There's nothing attractive about a beautiful woman who sounds like a man! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ So let's stop this nonsense about gender identity preferences already! ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Um, the movie's about to end and we're just wondering when you'll ever get around to wiping that blood off your chin!  ๐Ÿ˜

Disclaimer: Some Chinese guy with an intermediate ESL ( English as a Second Language ) grasp of the written English language, and who just happened to step out of an airplane, was spotted by a talent scout and hired on the spot to write the stilted English subtitles in this movie! ๐Ÿ˜ They could've hired my service since I can also make myself look like one of them. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Of course, I would need an interpreter ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

Tidbits:  

After having lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant yesterday, I bought a 48-inch ( 122 cm ) Bungee Cord at the 99-Cents Only Store.

I saw a yt video on how to fix Lumbar 
Muscle Strength Imbalance 
using an exercise band.
I figured that this will
be just as good.

I would suffer such intense tightness and muscle pain in my lower back each time after I did my daily walks.๐Ÿšถ‍♂️And it would hurt me a lot more once I'm in bed and shifting my body around. ๐Ÿ˜– In desperation, I decided to try this simple muscle strength balancing exercise. An exercise band or a bungee cord is all that it takes to do. You just wrap the band or cord around a post, door knob or at the end of a towel rack and hold it securely in place with one hand and keep it at arm's length. With the other hand, grab the end of the rubber band or hook your thumb ๐Ÿ‘ to the bungee cord's hook ends. This arm will have to be held tightly against your side as you bend it at the elbow in a 90° angle. Then, you twist gently at the waist away from the post, door knob or the towel rack for a count of 14 ( I chose this number arbitrarily, you're free to come up with a number that you'll be comfortable using ). Then, switch the arms/hands to twist at the waist gently from the other side for the same number of repetitions. That's one set! Do it for another 2 sets. Do 3 sets before going to bed and 3 sets after getting out of bed plus another 3 more sets sometime in the day. Because It Really Works ❗๐Ÿ‘❗I'll have to incorporate Planks to it to further balance and strengthen my Core Muscles. ๐Ÿ‘Œ Do let me know if it works for you, too!  ๐Ÿค“

I was in a race to go to FedEx Kinkos to make a copy of my Property Tax payment due, to go to BofA to get the amount needed for my tax payment and to go to the Post Office to drop-off my payment. I didn't have enough time left to go to the Post Office. Ehh ... I'll do it tomorrow.

I still have to go to the Vallejo JFK Public Main Library to get some Federal & State Tax Forms before they close at 8 p.m. They used to be available at the Post Offices. I don't know why they stopped providing such a service to Tax Payers.  ๐Ÿ˜•


Note: If you meditate, no matter which technique you employ, You Will Invariably Have Spirit Encounters if you practice it long enough! If you go to yt and do a search on "Yoga and Demons," you'll come across a lot of people who encountered demons while meditating and are now going around warning people about Yoga! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Yoga is not for the faint of Heart.  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I have some "christian" friends who became uneasy when I talked to them about my spirit encounters. What do you think will happen to their "faith in God" if a demon suddenly appears before them? If it happens to me ( for the Nth time ๐Ÿ™„  ), I'll just look at it in the Left Eye and say, "You again❗Where are your friends❓ Remember this, Yeshua Ha'Mashiach, His Apostles and their Disciples all ๐Ÿ‘‰COMMANDED Demons๐Ÿ‘ˆ. It's written, clear as day, in The Gospels! The so-called "christians" seem to forget the mention of this Power of Dominion ❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗

Yeshua Ha'Mashiach said that "A tree is known by its fruits." Well, it so happens that christianity is responsible for the deaths of about 200 million innocent peoples ( by my estimate ) throughout the centuries❗ Yoga, on the other hand ( which is not a religion, by the way ), is not known for the wholesale slaughter of fellow human beings❗❗ Going by the Fruit Tree analogy metric, christians seem more likely to be demon-possessed than Yogis are❗❗❗I wonder if the divisive "apostle" paul has something or anything to do with it .... ๐Ÿค”  It's a rhetorical statement.  ๐Ÿ˜’

-------

Here are the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to Canada & USA 
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
for winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the nations which took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment