Friday, April 12, 2024

ZILLAFOOT

I watched this at predawn today, April 12th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

When you want to have a Big Budget Monster 
Movie but your budget only has enough
in it for just one super-duper big
monster, you improvise.

Scene Commentaries:

That space ๐ŸŒŒ probe looks suspiciously like a Circular Fluorescent Light fixture.  ๐Ÿคจ

The outdoor sky watcher sounds like he's inside a studio.  ๐Ÿ˜

In my Introductory Astronomy class, we were taught that there is too much light pollution coming from city ๐ŸŒ† lights. Outdoor sky watcher guy has at least 2 bright lamps with him that are kept ON!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Obviously, he didn't get the memo .... ๐Ÿ™„

The corporal's wife is 8 months pregnant and he has been at the base for 3 years. But, it's a damn "miracle."  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Holy EMASCULATE Conception, Dumbman! ๐Ÿฅด

Can you say without needing to say, "Sexual harassment" ...?  ๐Ÿ˜•

This movie is a spoof of old Japanese Kaiju monster movies. A "homage" ( deliberately? ) done in a really bad way; a really, Really BAD Way!  ๐Ÿ™„ 

That one particular alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ working the controls sure looks like it has a strange "mammary obsession"!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Godzilla ๐Ÿฆ– and King Kong ๐Ÿฆ are both left scratching their heads! WTF?!?!?!

The subtitles are not in sync with the dialogues.  ๐Ÿ™„  Fire the Captions Tech and hire me, Cine-Man, as an on-the-job trainee!  ๐Ÿ˜

The Wardrobe Department doesn't have any clothes for the actors to change into at all!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️  Fire the HOD Costumer and hire me, Cine-Man, the penny-pinching, thrift store bargain hunter!  ๐Ÿค‘

Supposedly, there's a part 2. Thanks. But, no thanks! I'll skip it❗Once is more than enough .... ๐Ÿ˜’

Why ...❓ Oh, why are movies like this still being churned out today❓๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❓

Remember, folks, that I forced myself to watch this movie so that you don't have to!!! "Oh, woe is me!" ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ซ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ


Tidbits:

I went to a local metroPCS to pay on my phone bill because I forgot to do it yesterday, the deadline, since I was so busy with other things. Now I have Internet access once again! Bring the movies to me for my insightful critique ❗๐Ÿ˜❗

I couldn't get any one on the phone from the IRS. DOTARD brandon hired at least an additional 15,000 new ( w-ap-niz-d ) agents since 4/6 of last year AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE❓๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓ They must be out hunting the Super Rich to shake their pockets for every last ¢ent to give to the paroled ILLEGAL INVADERS❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗I will have to go to their website and see if I can find what I need there for my tax forms❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

I swung by the 99-Cents Only Store, on Sonoma Boulevard, to take advantage of their Close-Out Sales. About a 5th of their sales floor inventory is gone. I was there for Nutritional Supplements, Nuts, Chia Seeds and Apples, mostly.

While in there, I met with a married Pilipino couple who used to be my neighbors from 24 years ago. I didn't recognize them right away and they had to jog my memory. ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ Well, I did eventually remember them! It seems that I still have a number of Brain ๐Ÿง  Cells working, after all ....  ๐Ÿ˜  Now, what are their names again ....  ๐Ÿค” 



As I waited in line to get purchases rung up, these older Pinay women stood too uncomfortably close to me! And it had nothing to do with my manly cologne, whatsoever. Do I need to PASS GAS to let them get the message? They must be fresh off the boat and don't give a damn about "social distancing" in this Presidential "corruption" Year!  ๐Ÿ˜ท  Why do I get the feeling ๐Ÿค” that the closer we get to November, the more excuses that the DEMON-crats will have to get Clueless Libertard IDIOTS to vote by mail yet again ❓❗❓❗❓❗

๐Ÿ”ด Republicans have "Make America Great Again" ๐ŸŸฅ

๐Ÿ”ต DEMON-crats have "Vote By Mail Again" ๐ŸŸฆ

The cashier told me that the corporate headquarters might decide to keep a few of the stores in Southern California open for business.

But, why ...❓ ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  SoCal is worse than CenCal and even worst than NorCal❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ They have more Shoplifters, Rioters, Illegal INVADERS, JIHADISTS and Homeless people down there ❗๐Ÿ˜ค❗Plus Gangs, Prostitutes, Drug Dealers, Druggies, Rapists, Reckless Drivers and Murderers❗๐Ÿ˜ค❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗We all have the DEMON-cratic Dangerous DOTARD brandon and grabber-noir g.ruesome to thank for all of it ❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

-------

Now that I'm done venting, ๐Ÿ˜ค  here are the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel & the US 
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And Congrats to Germany & Seychelles 
for tying in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ
❗❗

Let's all give a warm welcome to the new contestant, Seychelles! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment