Tuesday, April 9, 2024

MONKEY KING: HERO IS BACK

I watched this COVID Lockdown movie today, Tuesday, April 9th, 2024, via my cellphone's 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

The little boy is so annoying. 😒  Why didn't he take a Vow of Silence? 🙊 

Male cats don't pee like that!

Quite a coincidence that a later scene shows a Solar Eclipse!  🤯  Speaking of which, I never saw it because it never crossed California directly:

I'll just watch videos of
it on yt later on.

Tidbits:

I just had 10 minutes to get to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Post Office before they close at 5:00 p.m.

On my way there, some idiot woman driver decided that she should make a right turn, in her red Hyundai Sonata sedan, at the intersection of Admiral Callaghan Lane and Redwood Street even though I had the green light and was coming down the overpass. She saw my car and stopped in the middle of traffic!🚦  I was able to stop in time as I tried to honk my car horn at her idiotic move! But, apparently, my Saturn SC-1's horn only works if you hit it at dead-center!  🤦‍♂️

But I made it with just 5 minutes left before the closing time at the Post Office.  😮‍💨

Now, I'm on my way to the Century 14 Vallejo to try and catch the 6:00 p.m. showing of, MONKEY MAN. 🤞

I got my movie ticket with just 8 minutes to spare!  👌

P.S. My movie review of MONKEY MAN will be posted tomorrow or Thursday.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
 🍾
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇨🇳🥈🇨🇳
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA 
for winning in 3rd place!
🇺🇲🥉🇺🇸
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany & Israel 
for tying in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇮🇱
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in this latest 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁   🛣️   🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment