Monday, April 15, 2024

BKO: BANGKOK KNOCKOUT

I started watching this at predawn today, Monday, April 15th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

This movie is from the same production team who brought us ONG BAK, THE WARRIOR. Yeah, don't mess with Ong Bak ( whose daddy is Jackie Chan ) 'cause he has lots of relatives that are as highly skilled as he is or even better than he is ❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗And stay away from the beautiful girlfriend named Joy unless you have a DEATH WISH, 'cause you'll be signing for your own death certificate ❗๐Ÿ’€❗

Man, I thought that I was just gonna lay back and popcorn ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅคthe entirety of this action movie. But a Western bad guy dude, who's an extremely rude jerk, had to ruin it for me and forced me to start writing down notes! ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž

I thought that she didn't know how to speak a word of English. But she sure understood what it meant when her boss yelled, "Get out!" See, girl you DO know English. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Now, be a nice employee and go tell the rude Western bad guy what your boss just said to you; before you forget the 2 easy, one-syllable words.  ๐Ÿ˜

Elton John, Bangkok mini edition! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hunger Games, Thai style!

Bangkok she-boy versus Cockbang he-man! ๐Ÿ˜

The caged "monkey fight" is good! ๐Ÿ‘

Since you know that the enemy only has bad intentions, don't hold back, don't hesitate and don't show mercy! The 3 Don'ts Of Combat Fighting.  ๐Ÿง

The armored bad guy was literally giving him any choice of a target. But he goes and aims for the armor-plated belly when either shin was unprotected!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

Speaking of shin, the Chinese Kung Fu guy ( named Shin? ๐Ÿค” ) got whacked in both shins and shouldn't have been able to continue on fighting. If he was a Muay Thai boxer, maybe he could've taken such a hit.

And I was just about to ask what happened to motorcycle guy.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Money talks ๐Ÿ’ต, nationality walks.๐Ÿšถ‍♂️'Probably learned it from Dangerous DOTARD brandon ....   ๐Ÿคจ

I had the feeling that he was kicking the door the wrong way!  ๐Ÿ˜

Remember, he tried to kill you. Friends don't kill friends. He ain't your friend.

If you're wondering why they don't kiss, it boils down to just 2 words: Morning Breath.  ๐Ÿคญ

Two other words: Improvise Weapons ( After all, your uncle is Jackie ).

He can see a portrait picture clearly from that great of a distance. Yeah, right ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

Now, they're throwing stuff around at each other! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ I told them to improvise a while ago! They really, literally had to have Common Sense beat into their noggins.  ๐Ÿ™„

Demolition Derby, human edition!  ๐Ÿ˜ That death-proof car was armor plated all around but had no roll cage whatsoever ❗ ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗

I was just waiting for that Inhaler!  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

When the martial artist is also a professional baseball ⚾ pitcher.  ๐Ÿ˜

I really liked the Off-Road Bikes fight scene and the Climactic fight scene under the moving Tractor Trailer.  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

There's a Bonus Scene during the Ending Credits--Bollywood style.

Tidbits:

After eating at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant, I had to sit and wait for Rey to come back. He asked me to watch the restaurant for him as he went next door to the 99-Cents Only Store to shop for bargain deals. I wanted to go for seconds, but I was Filled To The Max already. ☹️

When Rey returned, it was my turn to shop at the 99-Cents Only Store. I shopped for food. And a pair of light grey canvas shoes to fully complete my ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰Gender Appropriate๐Ÿ‘ˆ color choices, now that the price went down 20 cents cheaper. The store has less than half left in their sales floor items. But I might go back and buy 2 more pairs of the canvas shoes. And they still have plenty of health bars and protein powder supplements, too. But all of the candies & junk food are practically gone!  ๐Ÿ™„ There is no accounting for people's Dietary Priorities.  ๐Ÿ˜’

When I got home and before stepping into my unit, I decided to go and walk๐Ÿšถ around the Sutter Solano Medical Cancer Center to cover 9,287 steps for a total of 3.8 miles ( 6.1 km ), for a time of 1 hour & 24 minutes.

Then, I checked on my Egg Experiment, Part 2. Yes, vinegar's Acetic Acid is way better than Coca-Cola at dissolving Egg ๐Ÿฅš Shells. The 2 eggs in the vinegar container expanded. Which meant that their shells have dissolved. The vinegar bath was foamy and the shells had tiny bubbles all over them before I left earlier to go have lunch.

I transferred them to a pot to boil for 15 minutes along with a pair of raw brown eggs. Once they were cooled to room temperature, I transferred the hard-boiled brown eggs to the vinegar bath. We'll see what happens after 24 hours has elapsed.  ๐Ÿ•›

I ate the eggs with the dissolved shells for supper. They were soggy and the flavor was off a bit due to their sogginess. But the Egg Membrane kept each egg from breaking apart, though. The membrane became an opaque white and had the texture of a burst toy balloon but without the stretchability.

-------

Now, for the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to both China & USA
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️


*

No comments:

Post a Comment