Saturday, April 20, 2024

THE HUMANITY BUREAU

I started watching this COVID Lockdown movie at predawn today, Friday, April 19th, 2024, in bed 🛏️ via my cellphone's 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

greta dunderhead's climate crisis comes true as water becomes very, very scarce. And people who become less productive because of DEHYDRATION are deemed useless and must be exterminated!🤦‍♂️?🤷‍♂️

"You must be a productive citizen ... not a burden to society." Otherwise, you'll be shipped off to New Eden where you'll be cremated. This pretty much encapsulates the dilemma now facing US Citizens! We are being worked to Death ( no more retirement ) so that ILLEGAL INVADERS can have our retirement benefits and our other "free stuff." 

"I'm an American citizen. I dined at the ( Trump's ) White House." This INhumanity bureau is working for the Left!

"It doesn't bother you that 2 men are dead?" 

"Productivity Rating" = Financial Enslavement 

"You used all our clean water."

"Delay the deportation process ... no notes at this time." Humanity is gnawing at caseworker Noah's conscience. The irony!

"You had a heart, once, Adam ...." 

Never Surrender! It's a MAGA slogan. The target of persecution ❗😡❗


That's a 3-story building, same as my condominium building. I know that the elevator door fully opens in exactly 7 seconds. And when it closes, it takes exactly 7 seconds. And it also takes 7 seconds to reach each floor before it stops. Then, it takes another 7 seconds for the elevator door to fully open once again. Noah's trip up the elevator didn't have to stop at the 2nd floor. They took more than 35 seconds ( approximately 1½ minutes ) for the elevator to get to the 3rd floor and for its door to fully open! The security would have known that something was amiss IF THEY ONLY HIRED 👉CINE-MAN'S👈 SECURITY SERVICE ❗😎❗

The memory card on New Eden! 😳  This should have been done in 2 or 3 different angles to denote the passing of time. Because of the way it is shot at just one angle, it seems like whatever is shown about New Eden is only a couple of seconds long! 🤦‍♂️! Fire the director and hire me, Cine-Man! 🙂👍

The Pledge of Allegiance originally didn't have the phrase, "under God." The Knights of Columbus, of which my late father was a Philippine Chapter Member, have a member's monthly magazine. One of which that I read as a boy says that it was the Knights of Columbus who actively asked Congress, during the time of Kennedy's(?) presidency, to have "under God" added to the Pledge of Allegiance. Their other accomplishment, if my mind serves me correctly, is the passing of the law on having Group Insurance at work which helped to lower the cost of having insurance. My brother became a member of the Knights of Columbus 3 years ago while I was recuperating from my Heart Surgery. I'm not a member nor would I even entertain the thought of becoming one.

Saving the coffee ☕ for a very special occasion. Yeah, it's gonna be a long night! 😄 

They DO have the right to believe that the government isn't a democracy anymore BASED ON WHAT THEY DO TO US USA CITIZENS❗( By the way, it's a Republic, not a democracy. )

"We can't allow that illusion to be destroyed!" 

Holy Crematorium, Badman❗😨❗ That's one big pallet full of "persuasive visualization"!!! What are they going to do with all of that? Are they planning on shipping it off to a Homeopathic lab to turn it into the 12 Cell Salts nutrition supplements?!?!?!

Dr. Schuessler discovered that if you cremate
a human body, it's essentially reduced to 
12 Minerals! Or what he called, Cell
Salts. This is what he based his 
Homeopathic Remedies on.
Pharmacists will tell you that such minerals
are poisonous to you. But they're dosed in
such small amounts so that your own
body can  build an  immunity to 
them; just like how vaccines 
work. Of course, they're 
better than the table 
salt  which  we
OD on every
day of the 
week.
No, rest assured that Dr. Schuessler
Did Not Use Cremated Humans
to make his own formulas!

An El Camino car makes sense for this movie!

"They will rape you ... and the boy." Finally, someone telling the truth about what can happen in a dystopian society. I approve of this message. 👍

Iodine Tablets for nuclear radiation sickness. ✔️

Why does Noah keep moving the steering wheel slightly side-to-side when the car is traveling in a straight line?  🤷‍♂️

Oh, now they show the extended flashback clip on New Eden!  🙄  I guess that they heard me complain earlier ....  😒

What, the boy's mom had a one-night-stand? 😲 In the words of my Cantonese friend, "I don't believe! So beautiful. So open. Why ...?"  😁 😁 😁

The eyeball fetch. 😂

"I get nosebleeds sometimes." Well, kid, I got you beat! I get nosebleeds a lot! The next time that I go see my primary care doctor, I will see about having my nosebleed problem fixed!

"It's easier to build fear than to build a wall." 🧱  A pointed message directed at the Clueless Libertard Left! It just might be wasted on them, though. This movie gets it! 👌🙂 👍

Unlike the previous movie's idea of a revolution, I like this movie's revolution better❗😏❗

I was hoping for a much happier ending .... 

The only thing that I don't like about this movie is that it draws INTENTIONAL similarities to the Nazi Death Camps. It didn't need to ....  🧐

Tidbits:

This movie is about a drought in the Midwest. But the Midwest has all of the 5 Great Lakes in the United States! Plus, there are many lakes there, too. If you fly east to Grand Rapids, Michigan, you'll see about half a dozen lakes before the plane touches down at the airport.

The 2nd egg experiment result wasn't good. The flavor was off. I think that I need to dilute the Vinegar in my next egg experiment.  🤓

But I found out that the Brown Egg has a 5th Layer. It's an Inner Membrane that's more delicate than the Opaque Membrane.

I wanted to be done with this post and put it on my site by 6:00 p.m. But I couldn't post this sooner because I was catching up on my yt videos watchlist and I had to go to fb to look at what some of my friends have posted for the day. And I was having a problem updating the Drafts File where I kept this post. Then, I had to have a written argument on fb against someone who "could not see the forest for the trees" in my simple analogy.  🙄

-------

Here are today's winners in the latest 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll 🥁 please .... 

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇨🇳🥈🇨🇳
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇮🇱🥉🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA 
for winning in 4th place!
🇺🇲🏅🇺🇸
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
for rounding up the Top 5!
🇩🇪🎖️🇩🇪
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! 🏁  🛣️  🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment