Wednesday, April 24, 2024

THE MINISTRY OF UNGENTLEMANLY WARFARE

I went to see this movie here at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA today, a Bargain Tuesday All Day. The price of admission was $6.50. I brought my own 20 oz ( 591 ml ) iced Dasani Water. I flavored it with a pack of Zero Sugar PK Hydrate0 Citrus. And I brought a Genius Gourmet Chocolate Dream Keto Bar and a Lenny & Larry's The  Boss! Immunity Bar Peanut Butter Cup protein bar for lunch.

Auditorium 9, B-6

Scene Commentaries:

It's very interesting for me to learn that Ian Fleming, creator of James Bond, is in this "Based On A True Story" movie!  🙂

Fernando Po ( aka Bioko ) off the Coast of Guinea surprised me because there was a famous Philippine actor who went by the stage name of Fernando Poe, Jr.

Why would she eat Sausage & Cabbage w/ Rye Bread if German Sausage isn't Kosher?  🤷‍♂️

March-Phillips has a weakness for nice jackets as do I!  👍

The real life Lassen must have been very strongly built to specialize in the use of a Longbow.  💪

The nipple torture scene made me laugh especially when an inquisitive squad member asked about it!  😄

"The only thing worse than a Nazi is him!" 😨

When the gun jammed, why didn't the German soldier rushed him?  🤷‍♂️

"Looks like we caught ourselves a little Jew." But they never did arrest her on the spot❓🤷‍♂️❗🤦‍♂️

Why were there no guard dogs stationed there and on patrol around the compound❓ 🤷‍♂️ Guard Dogs & Service Cats had a role in both World Wars. There were also Pigeons, Horses, a Donkey and a Bear that served in both wars ....  

Okay, they were inside a ship with a floor, ceiling and walls made of metal yet they shot at each other without worrying about ricocheting bullets❗🤦‍♂️ 

The Good News and the Bad News on the Duchessa was funny.  😏

And a new ministry is born.  👌😎👍

I was expecting to see Fanta Soft Drinks served at the parties to those who don't drink alcoholic drinks. Since Fanta was Germany's official Soft Drink during World War Two.

Yes, this movie is based on a true story. The key word being, "Based." There are scenes in this movie that would not have been possible in real life!

Tidbits:

I made sure to have some time to walk at least 3,500 steps 🚶‍♂️ and to do a 100-yard/meter incline jog🏃‍♂️ before I went in the movie theatre. I was able to do both. Plus I added an additional 500 steps walking back and forth in the hallways before I entered the auditorium.

I planned on walking some more in-between this movie and the other movie after this one ended.

-------

Now, for the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA 
for winning in 3rd place!
🇺🇲🥉🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to China for
winning in 4th place!
🇨🇳🏅🇨🇳
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for 
winning in 5th place!
🇩🇪🎖️🇩🇪
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! 🏁   🛣️  🏎️


*

No comments:

Post a Comment