Sunday, April 14, 2024

THE FIFTH THORACIC VERTEBRA

I started watching this movie at predawn today, Sunday, April 14th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App. But, then, I fell asleep. ๐Ÿ˜ด The male protagonist's sense of ennui infectiously lulled me to sleep. ๐Ÿฅฑ 

-
Scene Commentaries:

"Good night, sleep tight. Don't let the Bed Bug bite!" I KNOW that ๐Ÿชณ Cockroaches ๐Ÿชณ grow big in the Philippines. But Korean Bed Bugs seem scarily Way BIGGER❗๐Ÿ˜จ❗

She was in a rush to meet with the impatient delivery ๐Ÿšš men. But she wasn't breathing hard when she got to the location even though she ran uphill. Realism is lost at the outset and which sets the pace of this bold foray in the Horror genre.

That isn't even a veiled threat at all that she makes. It is a direct threat! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ "Sticks and Stones may break my bones" but your words are quite concerning! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ 

Here's a little visual aid lesson in Human Anatomy:


If a WOMAN ♀️ ( remember, I don't mean a man ♂️ ) is on her (WO)men-strual Period, she may bleed while sleeping in bed from the area of her Spinal Column that's in the closest proximity to her Vaginal Orifice. Which is what a blood stain on a mattress usually means. So, shouldn't this movie's title then be, The Fused Coccyx Vertebrae?  ๐Ÿง

You know, women have the flexibility to touch the 5th Vertebra from the top or the bottom, generally speaking. Unlike men. Unless, a woman has been conditioned since early childhood to "Free the Nipples" and, in doing so, lost the flexibility to easily touch the upper back. 

Usually, pillows are the preferred cushions for self-gratification. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come on now! I've seen many movies depicting such an activity. ๐Ÿ˜  "Laying" on a mattress takes a whole different kind of meaning in this movie. Holy Insemination, hornedman! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ If you don't believe me, the next time that you check into hotel rooms, use a Black Light to inspect the surfaces of the beds, chairs, rugs and carpets!  ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Wow, a "love hotel"! ๐Ÿ˜

Wait, what!?!?!? They're not gonna do a simple "Kiss and say goodbye" encounter but a full-on sex tryst? If you've done one, you've done them all; same ol', same ol' ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

Those flashing lights may prove sexually distracting. I think that you guys mistakenly booked a type of room that's specifically designed for use by ๐Ÿ‘‰Epileptic๐Ÿ‘ˆ Couples ❗๐Ÿคช❗Fire the hotel reservation clerk and hire me, Seeing-All Man--Oops, I mean Cine-Man!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

WTF?!?!?! They spend all of their budget to fancy-up their hotel rooms only to skimp on their mattresses budget! Man, That Is One Serious Health & Sanitation Code Violation❗I hope that this movie doesn't negatively impact Korea's Tourism Industry.  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

If homeless people don't want to sleep on it, much less keep it, Then It Is Not A Good Idea To Take It Home❗ I don't even think that a hooker would want to lay on it in a dark alley for a quickie!  ๐Ÿ˜•

In the time of COVID, a hospice patient dies of a mysterious disease BUT YOU DON'T USE HAZ-MAT GEAR❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗

That is some remarkable driving skill for "something" that just got behind the wheel without any kind of driver's training lessons.  ๐Ÿ˜

The letter is a health advice from someone who just died of some kind of degenerative disease. Okay ....   ๐Ÿ˜’

I don't see a symbolism connecting the ending with the "finless" porpoises mentioned at the beginning.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Tidbits:

I went to the 99-Cents Only Store on Sonoma Boulevard to try and find more close-outs to buy. But it closed an hour early. I got there at 8:50 p.m. but they closed at 8:00 p.m. I'll got to the one on Springs Road tomorrow, Sunday, after I have my lunch at the Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant.

Then, I just went to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart's right around the block to buy a Toenail Nipper, a bag of Haldiram's Bombay Mix ( for tomorrow's Bollywood movie[s] ), some vitamin/mineral tablets, water, keto bread, cheese, yogurt, white vinegar & eggs.

When I arrived back at my place, I walked around the parking lot 2X before I entered my unit. Then, I proceeded to do another egg experiment using the vinegar ( not Coca-Cola ) this time around. Wish me luck! ๐Ÿคž 

-------

What caught my attention about the movie title is a health condition which I once had, the T4 Syndrome.

It was in late April or the middle of May, 2015, when it happened. I was doing my walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ on the trail section of Dan Foley Park here in Vallejo, CA. I was alone on the trail that one sunny ☀️ morning. I suddenly felt an intense pain starting from my Upper Back that wrapped tightly around my Chest then ended hard in the center where my Heart is❗ I was warm but I had Cold Sweat. But the pain didn't radiate to my Jaw or down to my Left Arm. And the pain didn't occur during physical exertion either. I resisted falling down to the grassy slope of the trail even though my Knees were starting to buckle under my weight. 

No one was around. I assessed my situation. I didn't have a 'phone on me. I remembered that my eldest sister just recently lost her husband to a Massive Heart Attack back in March! I felt sorry for my sister then and NOW that I'm about to suffer the same Fate which befell my favorite brother-in-law❗

In my mind, I pleaded with God for my sister's sake. I said, God, my sister is still grieving. Please don't add this to her suffering because it will be too much for her to overcome 2 deaths, back-to-back, in the family. Please spare her from such a tragedy.

The pain in my Chest disappeared. I kept from falling down. I walked back home without any incident. Up until the day that I had my Open Heart Triple Bypass Surgery ( CABG ) exactly 6 years ( to the month ) later. And as I've said it before, the doctors and nurses couldn't believe that I was still walking around without any chest discomfort while walking or exercising even though I had 3 blocked Arteries---A Widow Maker❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗๐Ÿ˜ณ❗ 

By God's Divine Intervention & Grace, He's Keeping Me Alive To Fulfill His Promises To Me That I Honestly Feel Unworthy Of Receiving. A Precious Gift That I Would Like For Him To Give To Someone Else More Deserving Of It! I shall explain this in 2 parts. The 1st part at the start of Passover. The 2nd part at the End of Passover.

-------

As I walked towards Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant, I saw this Lardbutt INCONSIDERATE Asshole and the INCONSIDERATE driver engage each other in a lengthy personal conversation in front of the 99-Cents Only Store while a number of inconvenienced motorists patiently waited for them to GTFO of the way❗The other drivers just took a detour or risk being accused of "racism." ๐Ÿ™„ Heck, they wouldn't get away with that around me because I would have just honked and leaned on my car ๐Ÿš— horn๐Ÿ“ฏ until they realized just how disrespectful and inconsiderate they were. What were they gonna do, pull a Race Card on me? Heck, I've been called the "N" word by a bunch of Whites and Arabs❗ So, I don't even need to put in the effort to identify with them since others have already made it easy for me to be so! 


I'll see what they have left in their "Going Out Of Business" sale later on today.

-------

Now, here are the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the United States
for winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Russia 
for rounding up the top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

RE: Other

If 1 or 2 "other" designated view(s) appear at the bottom of the list of countries, it usually is an AI monitor searching for "butt-hurt feelings words" to alert a moderator with. BUT ... if it's more than a few, it means that some viewers are using a VPN service. I can understand, given today's Geopolitical Climate Change ( see what I just did there? ๐Ÿ˜ ). Just do me the favor of letting your fellow VPN users know about my movie blogsite. Let's get my site going viral once again by doing this Old ๐Ÿ‘ด Fart 1️⃣ Favor! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘


*

No comments:

Post a Comment