Wednesday, April 10, 2024

MONKEY MAN

I went to see this movie here at the Century 14 Vallejo, in Vallejo, CA today, April 9th, 2024, a Bargain Tuesday All Day. The price of admission was $6.50. I brought a 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottle of iced Dasani Water. I flavored it with a stick of Zero Sugar PK Hydrate Citrus. I also brought a health bar of Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick & a protein bar of Genius Gourmet Chocolate Dream Keto Bar as my lunch.

Auditorium 12, B-6

Scene Commentaries:

The scene wherein the pre-fight announcer is working up the fans who are Hindus, Moslems and a few Christians in the audience receives a loud "Boo" of disapproval from those who don't like the Christians. This IS the reflection of the current majority's displeasure of Christianity, with PM Modi's governmental condonement of such a behavior. Christianity is gaining quite a foothold among the disenfranchised Lower Caste communities in India; a grassroots movement, if you will. The community services & charities organized by the churches with outside help from donors are the only way that such communities have at an immediate better standard of living and a chance at a better future. Which seem lacking or slow coming from the government. So, are their acceptance of and conversion to Christianity motivated by a need to worship God or to worship Mammon--or both ...?

I disapprove of celebrity Yogis flaunting their lavish lifestyle. My own Yogi is not a monastic one but, rather, a householder one. He quietly earns his keep in society. He has my respect for his humility.

That is quite a coordinated purse-snatching racket going on, how it changes hands many times ( 2 dozen[?] times in this case ) to avoid getting caught.

Where did he come up with the kind of money to spend on a gun and to buy his work uniform?

Sleeping on the floor in a crowded room with stinky feet to either side of your face, I think that I'll take a pass on that one.  ๐Ÿ˜•

"I'm with the promotion." ๐Ÿ˜‚

I, too, want a turbo charged "Nikki Minaj" Tuk-Tuk trike!  ๐Ÿ˜

A 4 thousand dollar(?) plate of dog food! ๐Ÿ˜ง  Dang, where are the dumpster-divers when good food is being wasted by the rich & famous?

In a country where access to guns is very strict ๐Ÿ˜‰, why did no one hear and report him doing target shooting within the city limits? ๐ŸŒ† 

The "public prayer" is a hypocritical gesture. Because India has passed a law banning the act of Public Prayers which is directed against the Christ believers but obviously not against the majority Hindus and the namaz praying mohammedans! But who do you think is bombing whom in that country, according to the media?

Because such prayers seem to work and
undermine the efficacy of the other 
 religions that seem impotent 
at granting the wishes
of their very own 
adherents.

Whether or not they pray to God using His True Name seems irrelevant to effect a miracle because He grants worthy endeavors simply for the sake of His Name ( reputation ). The HaShem, or G-d, does have a Name. This Name was handed down in secret only to trustworthy men from Prophets to Rabbis and from the Apostles to their Disciples. Supposedly, the Rabbis tried to prevent Yeshua Ha'Mashiach's Apostles and their Disciples from using His Name to heal the sick and to exorcise demons for the supposed "fear" that it might be taken or used in Vain!  ๐Ÿ™„

I tried to find this Name for many years. I finally found it! I don't share it because I learned that it's not something to be taken for granted or used in vain ( like how I tried to use it a couple of times to try and win big in the lottery---It Doesn't Work For Such Things ๐Ÿค‘ )❗ But I do use it while I pray to Him and to thank him for the little serendipitous things that He presents to me every day. If and when something seemingly impossible or insurmountable does come before me later on, I just hope that I won't make the mistake of taken His Name in Vain again!  ๐Ÿคž

What a trick to teach a dog!  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

It's a private, exclusive club with a room full of strippers that's oddly missing STRIPPERS!  ๐Ÿ˜ Unlike the seedy brothel where we see some real action going on❗๐Ÿ™ˆ❗

If this is what the bad cop said ...

then he should have been taught to speak the same exact thing in Tagalog: 'tang ina mo! There, just 3 words & 4 syllables!! After all, actors are paid by the word!!!  ๐Ÿ’ธ  Fire the budget director and hire me, Cine-Man, the Cheapskate, instead. ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜œ

He didn't follow through after hitting the bad cop with that tray.  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️  And why did he leave the knife imbedded in the leg when he could have used it multiple times to bleed-out the bad cop? Oh, I know. Because that would have been the end of the movie.  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

That one bad guy who keeps getting bit in the face never realizes, until it's too late, the importance of "social distancing".  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

How did he get to the parking garage way ahead of the patrons who had quite a headstart?  ๐Ÿค”

Okay, that river ( if it's like the Ganges River ) has got to be polluted! And he takes a dunk in it with multiple open wounds.  ๐Ÿ˜’

Ah, when the student is ready, the master will appear. In this case, the Yogi Master teaches Monkey Man the importance of DEVOTION ( Parvati ) to DESTRUCTION ( Shiva )! Quite a different aspect of Lord Shiva that a Kriyaban Yogi like myself is taught. To each his own, I guess ....  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Oh, you know that Monkey Man is Super Pissed-Off now and is coming back for the 2nd round, John Wick style ❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗

Twisting the knife using your teeth--got it! Duly noted. ๐Ÿ“ 

When Monkey Man was on the bar countertop, why didn't a bad guy use a barstool to whack him in the back of his Knee or against the side of his Left Leg?  ๐Ÿ˜•

I have quite a few of those stainless steel serving trays from India. And, believe me, they're too light to knock someone out with; let alone, cut someone's thumb off!  ๐Ÿ‘Ž

He's dripping Blood from his Right Hand all over his right shoe even though his Right Hand is hanging down his Right Side❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗ WTF❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓

Why did the bad cop take a chance when he had plenty of time to call for backup and never carried a gun & extra ammo when there was a recent attempt on his life and the suspect hadn't been found prior to this 2nd attack? ๐Ÿ™„

Why is broken safety glass on the floor when in an earlier scene Monkey Man couldn't even break through a glass window in an escape attempt?  ๐Ÿคจ

"I'll give you all you want!" But all I want is you, fool❗

Tidbits:

I lost the bottle cap of my Dasani Water while I was busy putting in the powdered flavoring because I was in a hurry to get to the auditorium. I think that I absentmindedly threw it in the trash. ๐Ÿ—‘️  Oh, well. That's the 2nd time in about as many weeks.  ๐Ÿ˜’

I took a walk around the block of Admiral Callaghan Lane and Turner Parkway after I watched this movie, for a total of 4,924 steps. Then it was time for me to go back in the theatre to see THE FIRST OMEN.

My blog on THE FIRST OMEN is coming up! And, knowing me, it's gonna have a crazy, funny observation that only I, Cine-Man, can deliver.  ๐Ÿคช

Before I went home, I walked some more, in the opposite direction of Admiral Callaghan Lane and Plaza Drive, to reach a total of 7,554 steps for a distance of 3.1 miles/5.0 km walked ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ before midnight. And I capped it off by jogging ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ up a 100 yard/meter incline twice.

-------

Here are the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to China & Israel
for tying in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany, US & Vietnam 
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰
❗❗

Here's my special commendation award to both of China and Vietnam for entering the race! And, as always, thanks to all of the countries that accepted the challenge to compete in today's extremely competitive 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿ›ฃ️   ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment