Tuesday, April 23, 2024

ABIGAIL

I started watching this Social Distancing Era movie at predawn today, Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

'Fooled you, didn't I? ๐Ÿ˜‰  You thought that it was The OTHER movie!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Okay, during the COVID Lockdown someone decided to make a movie about it. But in an extreme scenario kind of way. Eddie Marsan is the only familiar face in this movie. And everyone speaks in English. I just don't know where it was filmed. I'll just have to wait 'til the Ending Credits rolls up to find out where it was filmed.  ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm shocked to learn that Eddie Marsan is way younger than I am but looks older! ๐Ÿ˜ง  I hope that he's not suffering from some kind of biological disorder.

Friendly betrayal is a low-blow!  ๐Ÿ‘Ž Oxymoron Alert❗You can't really trust your friends and neighbors in such an authoritarian society.

Anyone who's hiding an infected family member "... will be charged for Treason for having put Public Safety at risk." cdc director faux (na)-zi could have said it, given enough time! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Shouldn't the interrogator be practicing "social distancing" and wearing a mask ๐Ÿ˜ท and a pair of gloves ๐Ÿงค? Just asking a Common Sense question, that's all❗

This movie has a '40s feel to it.

I like how the change of angles in the scene of Abigail walking around the stranger's home is choreographically timed with the phonograph's music.

This movie is shaping out to be like a "Harry Potter met an X-woMAN and they had babies" kind of movie .... ๐Ÿค”

He just had to Misgender her!  ๐Ÿ™„  At least she didn't want to march in lockstep with the Loonies ❗๐Ÿ‘❗ 

I remember when I was very much younger and would get mistaken for a girl on occasion; it was downright embarrassing. And there were times when an older person would misgender me and I would just play along by changing my voice so as not to embarrass the older person. Oh, boy, the things that I did just because it was expected of me to Respect My Elders. Well, it's My Turn Now❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗I'll be singing that R-E-S-P-E-C-T song anytime soon!  ๐Ÿ‘ด


๐Ÿ‘‰  https://youtu.be/A134hShx_gw?si=aNYGaSIX9X4qJAEt


Mirror, mirror on the wall. What's your secret for as all?

"A society of equals" is what the Nazis aimed for with their Aryan Race movement. Yup, this movie DOES have an intentional '40s feel to it after all ❗Damn that faux (na)-zi!

If your enemy is running away from you in a straight line, you and your comrades have a much better chance of killing them off if you just stop, form a tight row and shoot at the fleeing enemy, Execution Style!  ๐Ÿคจ  I hope that I don't get moderated for this again.  ๐Ÿคž

If you love him so much, why would you deliberately put him in harm's way❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Believe me, NECROPHILIA ain't fun!  ๐Ÿ˜œ

I sensed that there was something wrong with this movie. At first, I couldn't figure out whether it was the acting, the script dialogues, the pacing or the directing. It's the script! They should have brainstormed the ( sometimes unintentionally funny ) dialogues with me, Cine-Man!  ๐Ÿ˜

Speaking of which, the Audio is not in sync with the Video!  ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Her car has Suicide Doors. Is it symbolic?  ๐Ÿค” 

Oh, great .... That's just swell. The resistance movement is being led by a Fairy!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Am I the only one who sees the Tongue in Cheek humor in this Mollywood movie?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️


The bad guy reminds me of Adrien Brody!  ๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah, this movie might have received a positive response had it been shown on the Big Screen here in the USA:

KD Studios LLC was founded in 
Russia back in 2012. They
make good quality
non-WOKE
movies.

If any of my Russian readers have connections with this studio, please hook me up! And be sure to remind them of my Sob ๐Ÿ˜ข Story, that it's part of my Bucket ๐Ÿชฃ List! That should elicit some attention from them. ๐Ÿค‘  They seem quite proficient in the English language. So, it should be easy for me to negotiate terms, and to collaborate,  with them in the Horror, Action & Sci-Fi genres! ๐Ÿค“ ( Fortune Favors The Bold, i.e. Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat )

Tidbits:

I broke my pre-Blood Draw fast yesterday by going to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant for lunch. The 2 cloves of Raw ๐Ÿง„ Garlic that I brought with me were still alive! I mean, whenever I would bite into them, the feisty little ones would bite my tongue back❗๐Ÿ˜–  I wonder if I'll be met with the same kind of resistance from their siblings this coming Sunday .... ๐Ÿค” 

Then, I went next door to see what the close-out sale at the 99-Cents Only Store had left for me to pick through. They only had about 10% left on their sales floor stock inventory.  ๐Ÿ™

There was nothing that I 
wanted to buy.

But something interested me outside of the store on the right side. Two young ladies, a Pinay and a Chicana, were giving away free phones ๐Ÿ“ฑ with free ๐Ÿ†“ monthly service. What's the catch? To qualify, you have to be on government assistance program. The Cloud C7 Mobile Phone is basic with a 5 MP front camera & an 8 MP rear camera. A 2.0 GHz Quad Core CPU. And only a 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM Internal Memory. But it has Dual Sim so you can get an SD Card for more GB since once you activate it, most of the available GB will be used for its own functions! And you have to use it each month to keep your free service active. Lastly, it is a 4G living in a 5G world. But It Is Free And "Beggars Can't Be Choosers."

They only get a commission of 
$10 for every free phone 
that they can give
away. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

But I don't know if it is a good idea for me to help them to spread the word about the free phones. Because such free phones really aren't free at all. If you use such a phone because you need emergency ambulance ๐Ÿš‘ service to the hospital ๐Ÿฅ, you just might end up becoming an unwilling Organ Donor because it's Big Business on the Black Market! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Such phones have a direct connection to an organ harvesting "ambulance service" that takes an emergency patient on a one-way DOA trip to the hospital, according to a military service veteran who dines at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant. I asked him how he could tell that the ambulance is just a disguised organ harvester. He personally saw one respond to a life emergency and was the first of 3 ambulances that arrived on the scene near the Oakland California Airport; and it had an organ harvesting logo on its sides unlike the other two! You see, with or without an Organ Donor Card, the "government" can make something useful out of the homeless, the addicts, the drunks, the runaways, and the gangbangers anyway they need to❗ Nothing In Life Is Free❗❗This Should Make For A Good, Investigative Movie ❗❗❗

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel & USA 
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congrats to Australia & Germany 
for tying in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️


*

No comments:

Post a Comment