Wednesday, April 3, 2024

IMMACULATE

I went to see this today, a Bargain All Day Tuesday, at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA. The price of admission was $6.50. I brought with me a 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottle of iced Dasani Water, a stick of PeakH2O Wild Strawberry Energy Caffeinated Drink Mix to flavor my water with, a 1.69 oz ( 48 g ) Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick and a 1.06 oz ( 30 g ) Genius Gourmet Chocolate Dream Keto Bar high fiber/high protein bars for as my late lunch. 

Auditorium 5, B-7

Scene Commentaries:

I was under the impression that the cardinal was none other than Robert De Niro! ๐Ÿ˜

So, that is the place where nuns get old, end up with dementia and then die? That place is literally haunted! ๐Ÿ‘ป

Yes, after Constantine and his mother converted to christianity, his mother Helena did go to Jerusalem on a pilgrimage and collected religious relics. She picked and chose with items and locations have religious significance. But whether or not what she decided to declare holy actually were is hard to answer. She probably decided on such things arbitrarily. Many were crucified by the Romans. Therefore, the nail's authenticity is anyone's wild guess! But what we know is that the nails were not driven through the palms of the accused. The victim's bodyweight would have caused the nails to rip right off each hand. The area around the wrist can hold a man's bodyweight.

Okay, a pregnant female's areolas will darken with pregnancy. Hers weren't. Fire the new guy SFX apprentice!  ๐Ÿ˜€ ( Notice that I didn't say, Pregnant MALE!  ๐Ÿคจ  )

Why did she just lose a tooth, just one? A wisdom tooth, perhaps? This calls for wisdom and discernment. ๐Ÿ˜„

Are you wondering why paul ( the supposed "apostle" ๐Ÿ˜’ ), who never even saw Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in person, would even write this?

Did paul just admit the very, Very
OBVIOUS about his own 
encounter with Satan 
on the road to 
Damascus?
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

There should have been more of a pain reflex reaction on the one whose tongue was snipped off! Folks, if you're gonna go for the squeamish or the gory, act the part! 

A Mercedes Benz?!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why not a Fiat or some other Italian car? After all, the film setting for this movie is somewhere in Italy!

Why did it take them so long to chase down a pregnant woman? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

I don't think that they can extract DNA material from a 2,000+ years sample. ๐Ÿ˜•

At best, the blood sample that they
can extract from the iron nail
will be very rich in Iron!
But all of that rust might just be
contaminated with Clostridium
Tetani. So, expect to get that
too in your blood sample. 

Back at the apartment building, in Matina, Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines, where my family lived next door to a doctor and his family, one of his two sons stepped on a rusty nail. Worried that his injured son might get Tetanus, the doctor shaved off some matchstick heads and stuffed his son's puncture wound with the shavings. Then, he lit it with a match! He son shook his leg uncontrollably and cried because of the burning pain. About 10 years later, I had an injury on the top of my left foot. Remembering what the doctor did, I also did the same thing to my open wound! I learned that day how a person with a burning pain on/in his foot would shake uncontrollably. But I didn't cry because I'm not a wuss!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž I have a better tolerance for pain, a trait that I inherited from my late father Who Circumcised His Own Wee-wee❗๐Ÿ˜❗๐Ÿ˜❗๐Ÿ˜❗ Talk about Bad-Ass❗๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗๐Ÿ‘❗But I, and my brother, did get circumcised with a painkiller that Was Probably Just A Placebo BECAUSE IT DID NOTHING TO BLOCK THE PAIN❗๐Ÿ˜–❗ Why do I just now think that my father slipped the doctor a good amount of money to use a placebo on me and my brother? ๐Ÿค” But I didn't cry even though it was a torturously slow procedure done on me! Like father, like son๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗๐Ÿ‘ My little brother, on the other hand, was crying the whole time❗๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž Disclaimer: My father did a QUICK SNIP of his foreskin when he was a young, crazy kid❗So, I'm the badder of us two for enduring pain longer❗๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘❗

Why did I reminisce about Tetanus and Torture? Because there is an earlier scene and a later scene that involve the use of a Branding Iron. And Sister Cecilia didn't act as I would have expected her to act. You know, you can elicit just about the same uncontrollable reaction in someone simply by tickling the sole of the person's foot!  ๐Ÿ˜• Fire the inexperienced "Acting Coach"❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗ 

According to the late amateur archaeologist Ron Wyatt, whom I mentioned in my BOB MARLEY: ONE LOVE movie blog, he found the Blood of Christ and had it analyzed. The lab report said that it is missing a pair of Chromosomes. It only has 22 pairs instead of 23 pairs! The 23rd pair determines the embryo's gender. ( Yes, just 2 Genders, not 78! ) Therefore, the blood sample only has chromosomes from the mother.

The father on the other hand .... 

The partition screen in the Confession Box is pointless since you can clearly see the face of the confessor!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Fire the HOD Carpenter❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

The part when Sister Cecilia broke her water and she exclaimed the cuss word, "Goddamit!" was appropriately funny, considering the predicament that she was in ❗๐Ÿคฃ❗๐Ÿคฃ❗๐Ÿคฃ❗

I don't know how long the corpse was left there but it should have already putrefied and stank!  ๐Ÿคข


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/COwkCW38J54?si=nBB8S7_sGeTaXRks


That's not how or where you do a Caesarean!  ๐Ÿ‘จ‍⚕️

Why didn't the doctor call the police?  ๐Ÿš“

Every time that I looked at her face, I'm reminded of her movie, ANYONE BUT YOU. Of course, she's also in the MADAME WEB movie. But it's the first movie that keeps popping up! 

Tidbits:

Applying the Occam's Razor, there were certain rulers in ancient times who also claimed to be of virgin birth. Medically speaking, a sperm doesn't have to be ejaculated into a female's vagina for her to be impregnated. It just has to be deposited somehow. Just like in the Artificial Insemination Procedure, which this movie is all about. Or surreptitiously through a "pap smear."

Ladies, watch out for the hairy armed,
creepy male Ob-Gyn who does the
pap smearing procedure 'cause
you might end up with a POP 
for your baby after you get
your Chastity SMEARED!
As if you do not have
enough worries
already....

And, at the risk of offending the deeply religious, Anal Sex was a common practice in Ancient Times as a form of birth control. And, as I have said it earlier, the semen doesn't need to be ejaculated into a vagina for a female to be impregnated. It just has to be deposited somehow. For a Roman to willfully impregnate a Jewish female would have caused quite a revolt! So, anal sex was performed. Enter Tiberius Pantera ( no pun intended ), a former Jewish slave, who became a Legionary. The supposed true father of Yeshua! 

Understand that this was just used to
discredit His Name! Because this
cannot explain for all of the
countless miracles that
He performed during
His Ministry! 

This movie was filmed in Italy where the Marian Movement is very strong! It takes a lot of intentional CHUTZPAH to do so❗❗❗

It took Mucho Mas
Cojones to do
this movie
in Italy!
SERIOUSLY❗

After I watched this movie, I walked around the block of Admiral Callaghan Lane, Turner Parkway and Plaza Drive to get over 7,000 steps walked before I went back to this theatre to watch GODZILLA X KONG.

P. S. My blog on GODZILLA X KONG will be posted either tomorrow or Friday. 

-------

NOTE: This is for yesterday's contest result before the movie began. I missed the first 3 minutes of the movie, after the previews, as I set-up the race result:

Here are the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please .... 

Congratulations to Hong Kong for
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel & Russia for
tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany for
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment