Friday, March 22, 2024

009-1: THE END OF THE BEGINNING

I saw this movie at past midnight, Friday, March 22nd, 2024, via my computer's ๐Ÿ’ป TUBI Streaming App in my living room chair ๐Ÿช‘.

-

Scene Commentaries: 

The name of the cyborg, Mylene, is what caught my attention and piqued my curiosity. You see, when my family moved from the provincial town of Kidapawan, Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines to Davao City, about 100 miles ( 161 km ) away, I was enrolled in an elementary school and became the classmate of the 3 beautiful Mestiza cousins: Helen, Elizabeth and Mylene. They all lived downtown in a family compound which was surrounded by their 3 movie theaters: Golden & Galaxy along one block and the family compound & Garmon ( the portmanteau of the surnames G. & M. ) along the opposite block. 

Yes, I became addicted to seeing movies at such a young age because of them❗ There were 3 other movie theaters ( Lyric, Crest & some other ) in the city. But the G. owned theaters were my go-to favorites for an obvious reason! ๐Ÿ˜

Of the 3 cousins, if I were to have chosen just one of them, it would have been Elizabeth. Then, one day after school, a side street sari-sari ( variety ) store owner, pointing to Elizabeth, asked me if we were siblings because we kind of looked alike, only she had fairer skin. Well, that "killed" it for me!  ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Then, there came a Spanish classmate, Dina P. ( who looked like a better looking Barbra Streisand ) whom I mentioned in a blog from years ago and an American classmate, I forget her name. So, I wasn't broken-hearted anymore. ๐Ÿค—

Shortly after, another beautiful mestiza became my classmate. Then, Joy B. became my classmate ( re-read my blog on LISA FRANKENSTEIN ), too.  ๐Ÿฅฐ

When I transferred to another elementary school, I had a schoolmate who was also a beautiful mestiza, Josephine V., whom I also mentioned in a blog from many years ago. I was intimidated by her beauty. And the other boys were also crazy for her. 'Funny thing is that there was a young American girl at this school about 3 grades my junior who eventually became my English course classmate at a college here in Oakland, CA, USA. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Talk about a small world! I mentioned her, too, in a blog from years ago.

Then, in my final elementary school grade, Grade 6, I transferred to a school downtown. I had 3 beautiful classmates there, too. One of which was a dark-skinned, half-Pakistani(?) beauty, Soccoro A. The other one was a half-American named Lucia. The other one was part Chinese whose name I forget. And at this school, I had the pleasure of having THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TEACHER---EVER❗๐Ÿ˜˜❗ Her beauty was International Beauty Pageant caliber❗๐Ÿ‘Œ❗ But the only thing that kept her from becoming such a contestant was her height, or lack thereof. She didn't meet the minimum height requirement needed for any aspiring contestant to enter such a beauty contest. ☹️ I mentioned her in an earlier blog, too.  And, boy, was she ever the flirt---Hubba hubba❗๐Ÿ˜›❗Needless to say, I never missed a class❗๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚❗

At around this time, we moved to a subdivision and became neighbors with a Boholano family whose youngest daughter, Marivic A., was a true native beauty. I don't know if I blogged about her or not. ( Well, I'm blogging about her now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ) But when I went back to the Philippines in '82-'83 for vacation and to visit my estranged father, I tried to court her but she avoided me because of my scandalous father whose womanizing ways were known throughout the whole subdivision❗ She probably reasoned, "Like father, like son." It's true that I'm my father's son, but I'm not my father. Do you know what I mean?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Anyway .... Where was I? ๐Ÿค”  Oh, yeah. Something about a superheroine named Mylene. 

-------

If you order steak but the waiter forgot to bring you some ketchup ....

Dem sure are deadly melons! 

You know how at Mardi Gras that if you want a beautiful female to bare her breasts at you, you just throw her some beads? Well, you don't want this cyborg Mylene to show you her tits! Her tits are her secret, last resort, deadly weapons❗๐Ÿ˜จ❗And she's packing quite a handful.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

But how are the spent shell casings disposed
of? Out of her butthole, perhaps.  ๐Ÿ˜


Dang, she's got Ears ๐Ÿ‘‚ that would make Dumbo, the Elephant, take notice! 

Why didn't one of the 3 female assassins stick the knife ๐Ÿ”ช into her side instead of just restraining the cyborg Mylene?

Those bullet holes should have been entry wounds, not exit wounds. Somebody in the SFX department needs to get fired! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Those high-heel shoes sure are tough enough to not get damaged after being used to jump down from a building! ๐Ÿ˜•

Never tell an assassin, "Sayonara."  ๐Ÿค

I think that Mylene is strong enough to break free of those chains.  ๐Ÿค”

Those zombies were probably dressed in quickly tailored clothes made from white bakery flour sacks. Because every time they got punched or kicked, white powder would get puffed everywhere! ๐Ÿ˜ท Cyborg versus Baker's Dozen!  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Like mother, like daughter.  ๐Ÿ˜

This movie's Denouement is very disturbing as it involves familial s6x acts! "Family sticks Together" gets a Whole Different Kind Of Meaning In This Movie!  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Why do the Japanese characters in this movie have Western names? ๐Ÿค”  Even cyborg Mylene's last name is Hoffman!  ๐Ÿ˜•

I like the Cherine actress better. She's a darling! 

-------

PSA: When I was in elementary school in the Philippines, I had mostly Beautiful Teachers. With the exception of my 1st & 3rd grade teachers. I flunked in elementary school TWICE❗Guess which grades that I flunked in? Yup, Grades 1 & 3. I did very well in Grades 2, 4 ( so-so in 5 ) and 6. In fact, I made it to the Honor Roll in Grade 4; and I scored the highest IQ in Grade 6! Thanks to all of my beautiful teachers, especially my teacher in Grade 6❗๐Ÿ˜❗

Likewise, I did extremely well in college in the courses taught by beautiful professors; I was ranked in the top 3 in Child Psychology and I was an A+ student in Cultural Anthropology! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

What I'm saying is this: If you are, or someone you know is, an education board member, make sure to hire only beautiful/handsome teachers who are ๐Ÿ‘‰Gender Clear, not Gender Vague๐Ÿ‘ˆ. Because fashion model-like role models are sure to get the pupils and students' Rapt Attention because they'll have every reason to glue their eyeballs ๐Ÿ‘€ to the Chalkboard, or in the general direction! ๐Ÿ˜œ  And School Attendance will vastly improve. Plus, Academic Rankings will improve, too! Trust me. Take it from someone who personally knows ๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗๐Ÿ‘

-------

Here are today's winners of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

-
Congratulations to Hong Kong on
your 1st place win!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel & USA
for tying in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Russia & Ukraine
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany
for winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thank you to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

And Let's All Pray For The End Of The War In Ukraine SOON❗ Both Sides Have Suffered So Much Already! ✌️ ๐Ÿ•Š️ ✌️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment