Tuesday, March 26, 2024

MIDNIGHT SCREENING

I watched this during the witching hour of Tuesday, March 26th, 2024, in bed 🛏️ via my cellphone's TUBI Streaming App. 


Scene Commentaries:

There is a movie poster displayed in the lobby of the movie ARTEMIS FOWL; which premiered on June 12th of 2020. Is it safe to assume that this horror movie from 2021 was made sometime in the summer of 2020?

At the beginning of this movie, it shows this theatre:

There is only one theatre with a similar
name. It's in El Paso, Texas. So I
guess THAT is the theatre
used for this movie.

I was wrong! Here it is:
Mitchell Starlight Cinema 8
It is in Los Lunas,
New Mexico


I take my movie tickets 🎟️🎫 home with me as references. I never threw them on the floor at any movie house. There are trash receptacles for such. 🚮

Likewise, I clean up after myself. I don't leave anything behind at my assigned seat. It's just disrespectful and inconsiderate to the theatre staff to leave garbage all around and force them to clean up after me. Some might say that it's part of their job to clean-up after others. I just don't think that way! The staff appreciates that I do what I do. 

And whenever there's something going on in an auditorium that I don't like, I usually go to the staff and/or the security to come and handle the situation. 

One of my managers from many years ago would hire a lot of beautiful females. But that was before #d.i.e. reared its fugly head! 👎

Finally, I learn why back in the day a film would burn and the movie would stop until the projectionist gets it fixed! 

That kind of 3-D glasses are way obsolete. They were already long gone by the time that this movie was made.

It took about 30 minutes for the 1st employee to get killed.

And speaking of employees, for an 8-screen theatre, there should be more than 4 in there along with the manager since showtimes almost always end within a span of 30 minutes. And all auditoriums need to be cleaned and thoroughly checked. Here in Vallejo, CA, a security guard makes the rounds after the employees have done their job of checking each auditorium and restroom 🚻. And there is also another security guard that checks the parking 🅿️  lot. And the registers need to be checked and balanced, a bookkeeper or the staff supervisor is in charge of that. And there should be no popcorn left in the popcorn machine! I repeat, No Popcorn Left In The Popcorn Machine ❗

The two male staff members sure are inconsiderately messy! 

How did the killer know about THE ONE particular job application? The killer had to have left the theatre to drop his date off AND return to the theatre. At which point, the doors would have already been closed and any movie patron would have to have the manager's permission to be let in if the excuse is something to do with leaving some personal stuff behind. And the patron would be accompanied in and out of the auditorium and followed back to the front door. Such a policy was enforced when a mass shooter opened fire at movie-goers during a midnight screening of a Batman movie in Colorado.

👉  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/questions-remain-over-mass-shooting-at-batman-screening-in-colo/

Shouldn't there have been a big blood stain in that room?  🎥

The movie theatres near me all have janitors who come in after midnight to do the final clean-up.

I miss Midnight Screenings.  🙁  They don't do that anymore except in college towns on Friday nights.

This movie, although gimmicky enough to catch my interest, didn't really deliver ....  😕

I'll have to ask some theatre staff tonight about their Closing Policy and whether or not the staff have midnight screenings of any new movie coming up. 🎤

-------

Now, for the highly anticipated winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to the United States
for winning in 2nd place!
🇺🇸🥈🇺🇲
❗❗
And congratulations to the both of
of Germany & Israel for
tying in 3rd place!
🇩🇪🥉🇮🇱
❗❗

Thank you to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! 🏁  🛣️  🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment