Thursday, March 28, 2024

GHOSTBUSTERS: FROZEN EMPIRE

I went to the Century 14 Vallejo on my way home from Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max to catch this movie. I had a choice between this 9:45 p.m. show and the 10:30 p.m. show. I chose the 9:45 show, instead. The price of admission was $6.50. I was too full to get something to eat and drink.

Auditorium 13, B-6
A few more people showed
up late for the show.


Scene Commentaries:

The comment about the spectre trying to escape from them as something that emerged from the Hell's Kitchen sewer trap got me laughing.  😆

But the drone chasing after it flew across the path of the laser blast twice ( I think  ) but didn't get destroyed. 😒

The watch of her late husband is the same style as mine, only in a gold color. I have noticed this type of watch lately in a number of movies.

"Hammer gets the views!"  😁

And how the guests standing in the queue became apprehensive after they saw what happened to the watch got me laughing, too. 😅

The "Finger in the Dam" analogy sure was a bad omen.  😬

The new Paranormal Research Facility can only mean one thing: More is coming to the Big Screen! 

The Possessor Of Inanimate Objects is one entity that we will probably be seeing more of in the future.  😏

Why didn't the mother notice that her daughter was dressed-up in the Ghostbusters uniform even though she was supposedly grounded because of Child Labor Law?  🤷‍♂️

The daughter cut off about a foot ( 30.1 cm ) from near the base of the brass pole That Nobody Seems To Have Noticed!  🤦‍♂️

There's a Bonus Scene during the Ending Credits.

The poem by Robert Frost:

-

I took this shot before I entered the auditorium:

Auditorium 13 is the perfect venue
for a "scary" (?) movie!
Right?  👻

I had a co-worker about 13 years ago who came in dressed for Halloween in a short-shorts, sexy girl khaki Ghostbusters costume, complete with a mini proton backpack. I don't know where she got it from but, Gosh-Dang-It, She Looked Hot In It! 😲

P.S. As I didn't catch the last show, I didn't get around to asking a theatre staff member about their closing policy. But I did let the box office ticket seller know about my movie blogsite because I'm curious about the accuracy of my post on MIDNIGHT SCREENING. There were actually 7 different movies that were still playing as I left the cineplex about 10 minutes past midnight after my movie ended. 

-------

Here are today's winners of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race: Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel & the USA
for tying in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to Russia for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇷🇺🥉🇷🇺
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany
for winning in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇩🇪
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that successfully completed today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!     🏁   🛣️   🏎️

No comments:

Post a Comment