Wednesday, March 20, 2024

JATT NUU CHUDAIL TAKRI

I went to see this today, March 19th, 2024, a $5.50 All Day Bargain Tuesday, here at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max. The price of admission was $5.50. And I bought a $4.90 Medium 🍿 Popcorn to snack on as I watched this movie. 

Auditorium 9, C-12

Scene Commentaries:

What I noticed about romance type of Punjabi movies is that the characters talk too much and too fast!  😕 The leading man Gippy Grewal used to have really funny movies. But it seems that he's comfortable being stuck in romance movies, good or bad.  😐

And the two leading ladies look so much alike that the only way that I could tell them apart is that one of them has a tiny mole between her eyebrows. 😁

I Don't Know If I Read The Subtitle Correctly. But the one with the mole between her eyebrows said that she waited for 84 Lakhs to get her revenge. But 84 Lakhs is 8.4 million years! How's that even possible?!?!?! 😧 Only the fossils of the Ramapithecus 🦧( a.k.a. Sivapithecus ) were ever found dating from that time! REMOTELY human being fossils of the Homo Erectus were discovered in India which dated to approximately 1-2 million years ago! And about a million years after that, the Homo sapiens ( neanderthals ) dominated the land!! Obviously, no Homo sapiens sapiens ( modern humans ) existed back then, whether or not they had a mole between their eyebrows!!! 😏

To approximately summarize:

Ramapithecus = 8.40 million years ago
Homo erectus = 0.84 million years ago
Homo sapiens = 0.08 million years ago
Homo sapiens sapiens = 0.04 million years ago 

The one with the mole was entrusted with the care of a young prince. When he became king, mole lady developed an affection for him. But she was rebuffed as the king went on to have 2 wives ( and a harem ...? ). When mole lady died, she became a witch. And she now has two shape-shifting male relatives to accompany her in her pursuit of a romantic justice type of Karma. And she even goes so far as to involve his 4 married friends! 🤦‍♂️

Despite the convolutions, the romantic issue was resolved and she finally had a closure. The End.  😮‍💨

There's a Bollywood song & dance during the Ending Credits.

Tidbit:

I walked around the mall and the huge parking lot of the mall. It was when I noticed this:

This is the Brazilian steakhouse that my brother
and I dined at about a month ago. It has a
sign stating that it's closed for some
renovation. They should just go
and renovate their prices! 
That way, they'll have more dining patrons.
From $74.00 per person to $37.00
would be a nice start since
that doesn't even have
the Tip factored
in the total!
💸💳💸

I walked for a total of 7,428 steps before I got in my car with its Whistling 😙 Antenna! I had time for one more movie ....  🥱

*


No comments:

Post a Comment