Thursday, March 7, 2024

BRING HER TO ME

I saw this in bed after midnight today, March 7th, 2024, via my cellphone's ๐Ÿ“ฑ TUBI Streaming App. 

-

Scene Commentaries:

If you keep having nightmares about entities trying to get you, I don't think that it's a good idea to go to bed butt-naked! ๐Ÿ™  You'd just be attracting them even more!!  ๐Ÿ˜  I know that I wouldn't sleep butt-naked, if I were in her place!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's not a dream, it's a nightmare! ๐Ÿ™„

Her name, Mara, is a dead giveaway!  ๐Ÿง

So is the name, Raziel!  ๐Ÿค“

Likewise, Abagale has a meaning related to this movie! ๐Ÿคจ

I guess that the writer of this script was hoping that nobody would have a clue about the characters' names❗๐Ÿ˜❗

And speaking of writer, the written dialogue for the demon character is exactly how I wrote dialogues around 40 years ago❗๐Ÿ‘จ❗I last wrote dialogues in such a way around the year 2013 because it didn't look "normal" at all. It's a kind of writing style that one would only use in an English class to let the professor know that you can use such words as examples in a sentence! I guess that English professors know this too well and try to stir their students clear of such a pitfall. Because such a writing style can sometimes lead to Stilted Prose when done carelessly!

And books on writing style all say to write ✍️ naturally like how one talks. But I Don't Think That That's A Good Rule To Follow Anymore. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I Mean, Have You Heard How Some People Talk These Days❓ One Has To Draw The Line At Some Point Somewhere❗

Stilted Prose can work as song lyrics, though. But Only If You Have A Hit Song In Your Hands❗ Or is that Stilted "Verse" ....  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

A flying bed ๐Ÿ›️ is definitely an upgrade for a flying carpet. ๐Ÿ˜  All that it needs are some straps to secure someone into place! Oh, wait!! It does come with straps as shown later on!!!  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Here's something new: The demon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ offers Vegan food!!! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Well, this movie was filmed in Southern California. So ....  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

The actress who plays the role of Mara looks like a pre-plastic surgery Megan Fox.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Why does the coffee shop have walls with the paint peeling off? Ditto for Mara's apartment. ๐Ÿค”

Never trust a barista!  ๐Ÿ˜„

It's a nice plot twist at the end. ๐Ÿ‘

Tidbit:

Yesterday, I ate half of a Green Pomelo that my brother gave me last week. It was surprisingly not tart. It was mild and sweet BUT had a lot of seeds in it! I think ๐Ÿค” that I'll plant some pomelo seeds at Dan Foley Park in late Spring when I go there for my walks. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ It will be a L-o-n-g 6 years to wait for them to bear fruit.  ๐Ÿ—“️ ๐Ÿ•ฐ️

It was okay to take my Rosuvastatin drug because I made sure to take it 8 hours apart from my pomelo snack. And Rosuvastatin doesn't interact with Green Pomelo anyway. Besides, I only half-dose my prescription medications. But my brother takes 2 kinds of statin drugs each day and can't eat either Grapefruit or Green Pomelo! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

-------

Now, for the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race! Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations, Singapore,
for winning in 1st place.
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel & USA, 
for tying in 2nd place.
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congratulations to both
Germany & Hong Kong
for tying in 3rd place.
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗

The 2 sets of Tie Winners are closing the gap on Singapore's dominance in the race! I guess that the other racers are switching to the same kind of engine that Singapore is using!! Rules Book be damned!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks to all of the countries that participated in the latest 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race to the Finish Line! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment