Monday, March 11, 2024

CROCODYLUS

I watched this today, Monday, March 11th, 2024, on my computer's ๐Ÿ’ป TUBI Streaming App, in my living room chair. ๐Ÿช‘

-

Scene Commentaries:

This movie has a long 8-minutes of introductory stuff even before the Opening Credits begin to appear.  ๐Ÿ‘Ž

A lake where an alligator is sighted should be under surveillance and/or restricted access to until further notice! 

Yup, dogs don't care where the blood juice comes from. It's delicious, no matter what. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Canoes ๐Ÿ›ถ  are bad for areas that have water predators in it. I'd feel safer in an outrigger boat. Better yet, a boat which is bigger than such a predator! 

Okay, it has been established that there's a killer alligator in the area. So, why would anyone want to go into the water for? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

If it's a crocodilian, it's cold-blooded. Therefore, it has to sun itself before it can go on the prowl again! Check around the lake; that would be the logical thing to do first!  ๐Ÿคจ

That is one skinny reptile. It doesn't look like it could have the necessary strength to rip its victims apart!

And why would they choose an alligator instead of a bigger crocodile? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  It's in Florida, for crying out loud!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

Note:  This is a 2017 COVID Lockdown Movie Special. It's A Reminder, Folks. It's Presidential Election Year This Year! So, Don't Forget To Mask-Up ๐Ÿ˜ท Again, Voluntarily Lock Yourself At Home & Mail-In Your Ballots ๐Ÿ—ณ️ while ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Run Loose In Your Cities, whether sanctuaries OR not❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗

Tidbits:

I woke up yesterday wondering why the time on my cellphone clock and my wristwatch were an hour apart. Then, I remembered that clocks have to be set an hour ahead Early Sunday Morning for Daylight Savings Time. ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ

I went to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant yesterday, Sunday, for lunch as my first meal of the day, just like I said on Saturday. Depending on my schedule, I either have breakfast first OR I have lunch first!  ๐Ÿ™ƒ

TJ was busy having his lunch with another friend so I didn't bother to ask him about his initials.

Rey's coffee was kind of watered down today! But we didn't want to tell him and embarrass him for it.  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

I went to the next door 99-Cents Only Store, after lunch, to buy a bag of sugar for somebody and a bag of fruits for myself.

I bought a bag of this "Raspberry" Oranges
thinking that it is a new variety. It's just
Blood Orange! The 1st one I had was
really red inside. The redness has to
do with the skin. If the skin looks
dark red, then the flesh will
be red, too! It was good
and very delicious.
I was hoping that they would still have the
Lucy Red apples so that I could eat both
of them together. But they longer
have it in stock, though. ๐Ÿ™

I still haven't resolved the issue with a business that has not yet fulfilled its end of the deal. I don't know if the supposed trucking boycott, because of the 350 million dollar judgement against Pres. Trump, in New York has anything to with it. I'll have some answers in 2 days, hopefully. ๐Ÿ˜•

I think that I'll catch a nap now because I'm not adjusting yet to the Daylight Savings Time. ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ’ค

-------

Now, for today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong
for winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA
for winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Lastly, congratulations to Israel
for winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗

In an unexpected turn, Singapore's hypersport race car suffered a blowout ๐Ÿ˜ฒ early in the race and couldn't be fixed in time. But the Singapore Team still has a Long Standing Race Record that will be hard to beat!   ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘  Only Time ๐Ÿ•ฐ️  Can Tell .... 

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race to the Finish!

๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿ›ฃ️   ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment