Wednesday, March 13, 2024

KUNG FU PANDA, 4

I saw this movie at the same theatre as for the previous movie. I had the same ( leftover ) drink & snacks as in the previous presentation. 

Auditorium 8, C-12
Auditorium 4, C-11

Scene Commentaries:

Hah, they got the blossom 🌸 color wrong! I said to myself, assured that the tree wasn't a Peach 🍑 tree but a Cherry 🍒 tree. But I Was The One Wrong when I fact-checked myself after the movie was over and noticed the similarity between the 2 types of blossoms!  🙁

Why didn't the Fox, who was hard to catch, release the Staff of Wisdom when she had the chance?  🤷‍♂️

I learned that the absence of the Furious Five is because they wanted to expand the story of the Kung Fu Panda franchise.

There will be a part 5.

I was tonight years old when I realized that Master Shifu IS a Red Panda!  🤦‍♂️ It wasn't so obvious by the way that it was drawn!

Yes, I had to see this movie TWICE❗ The 1st time, I fell asleep 😪 in the 1st half. The 2nd time, I fell asleep 😴 during the 2nd half! 😁 Which is why I only have sparsely written notes on this movie--and there might have been an unconscious gap somewhere in the middle, too. 😄 Come to think of it, the movie did seem shorter than its 1h & 34m runtime during either of the 2 showings ....  🤔

IF ... only I gave myself plenty of time in-between IMAGINARY and KUNG FU PANDA 4 to do my daily walk 🚶‍♂️, I would have been wide awake 😳 throughout the whole Panda movie. There were showtimes for a 7:15, an 8:00 and an 8:45 evening shows available for Kung Fu Panda. 🐼  But I wanted to get back home early because I have a long day tomorrow, Wednesday. I shouldn't have been impatient! 👎

I'm gearing up for the Cabrini movie next. I'll make sure to have plenty of rest before I go to see this movie. I might even do a bit of walking before I go. 😏

FYI: It's no longer a 5 Dollar All Day Tuesday! It's now a $5.50 All Day Tuesday. 😮 Which I didn't notice earlier today because the IMAGINARY movie was about to start. I asked the concessions clerk why the ticket price was raised. He said that it was because movie patrons that don't have a Rewards Card complained about having to pay full price. It's still a dollar cheaper, though, than what Century Cinemas charge on a Bargain Tuesday.  😕

TIDBITS:

I only had enough time to walk for a day total of 3,723 steps before midnight.  🙁

When I arrived at my condominium complex, I found out that some asshole plugged the keyhole of 2 of the 3 rear entrance doors of my building❗😠❗😡❗ It's probably the 2 low-life renters in Unit 117 who moved out the day before! 😠  Stuff like this happens when asshole low-lifes get EVICTED; sometimes, such low-lifes dump grease in the sink or cement in the toilet 🚽 or punch holes in the wall! 😤  Low-lifes are Very INCONSIDERATE of others; they're all about me, Me, ME❗😡❗🤬❗

My 11:00 a.m. business appointment today, Wednesday, was cancelled and moved to next week. 😒

I went to Walgreens to get a prescription refill for my Lisinopril. In the Presidential Election year of 2020, some Libertard "protesters" ( read: Rioters ) from San Francisco barged into this drugstore in June ( I believe ) and one of them was shot dead by the Vallejo PD! Congratulations to the "protester" in winning for himself a "Darwin Award"!  🙄

It was at this entrance where the
"protester" was shot dead.
I couldn't find the Urea Cream that
my podiatrist recommended.
I'll try Wal-Mart's later on
when I go shopping
for a callus file.

After getting my prescription refilled, I went to BofA to cash a check. I made sure not to leave my wallet behind.  😀


👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

-------

Now, for the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong
for winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to the USA
for winning in 2nd place!
🇺🇲🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇮🇱🥉🇮🇱
❗❗
And congratulations to both of
Germany and Honduras
for tying in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇭🇳
❗❗

Thanks to all of the brave participants in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race to the Finish Line!

🏁    🛣️    🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment