Sunday, March 17, 2024

THE SLUAGH AWAKENS

I saw this movie tonight, after midnight, just in time for St. Patrick's Day, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App. 

-

Scene Commentaries:

Seriously, a bartender spit-shining glasses? ๐Ÿคข

Listen to the locals and don't go out hiking in the dead of night! ๐Ÿ™„

The prostitute has a momentary self-conscious sense of modesty after the deed was done! ๐Ÿ˜’ Then, she goes around butt-naked. Come on! It doesn't make any sense!

If you're grieving the loss of your wife, why do you hook-up with a hooker who doesn't look anything like, or remind you of, your late wife ...? ๐Ÿค”

There are demons outside that want to eat you alive but you go out running into their waiting arms just because your sister butt-hurt your feelings?!?!?! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ WTF's wrong with you, Blondie? ๐Ÿ˜ง

He had 7 years to prepare for round # 2 but he showed up for the fight inadequately prepared! ๐Ÿ™„ I'm talking about cut resistant protection, neck & face guard, leather gear, etc. And a good sharp sword ๐Ÿ—ก️ would have easily made a bunch of them less ambulatory and/or armless or even headless, preferably! And why don't I see him reloading his rifle? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  How was Blondie able to see "headlights" at the opposite side of the house and with her facing away from the lights' source?  ๐Ÿ˜•

If there's a "worm moon," you'd think that the townsfolk would be smart enough to hightail it out of town even for just the evening! ๐Ÿคจ

Cass: "How are you doing?"

Collin: "I'm fine. Never been better."

But Collin wanted Cass to blow his brains ๐Ÿง  out earlier! ๐Ÿคฏ

Okay, point blank ๐Ÿง: A Virgin Sacrifice only works if the girl IS a virgin, meaning that she still has her hymen intact! Collin knew the exact reason why the Sluagh Leader was after the girl. All Collin had to do in the kitchen was to pull "it" out of his drawers and tell the very scared and very desperate Olivia, "Here, Cailin Alainn. Grab hold of me 
Jameson and shove it where no lad has been in before! It's extra smooth and is good for ya! ๐Ÿ‘ Or how about a "green with envy"  
Heineken? If Jameson can't do it, Heineken ....  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Problem SOLVED! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ( sexual innuendos, much ....? ๐Ÿ™ƒ  )

Then all of the sluaghs will turn and walk away very, Very, VERY Disappointedly ❗๐Ÿ˜Ÿ❗

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you all! ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿป‍♂️

-------

Tidbits:

Yup, you can only have so much of Leprechauns. 'Time for some Sluaghs! ๐Ÿ‘Œ 

The Leprechauns were/are not the Twa
Pygmies from Central Africa! 
Fact checked by
Snopes.

The light in my refrigerator went out on Thursday,
the 14th. The following day, I went to the Dollar
Tree Store to buy a 3.8W twin pack which has
an energy efficiency rating of $0.46 per
year and a lifetime of 22+ years if
used just 3 hours per day. I
don't even keep my fridge
door open for >20
minutes/day!
That's 9 x 22 = 198 years,
and it's a twin pack! So it's 198 x 2 =
396 years! Challenge Accepted!
Enoch, hold my beer!๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Today, I went to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart to
compare their 40W appliance light bulb with
the one I bought. No comparison at all!
This single pack lasts for only 2+
years when used for 3h/day. 
I bought a 60-day bottle of CoQ10, the one
in the middle, for my Heart Health. I still
have a few days before I have to buy
some other nutritional supplements.
I bought the one for $8.53 for my foot
calluses. I'll start using it for the
very first time tonight. 

Today, Sunday, March 17th, 2024, a St. Patrick's Day, is my brother's birthday as well as my late friend Hector's daughter's birthday, too. They each are having their own thing with their respective families.

I, on the other hand, will be enjoying a St. Patrick's Day lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant here on Springs Road in Vallejo, CA.

And it's not a St. Patrick's meal without Corned Beef! I made sure to check with Rey first on Friday just to see whether or not he'll be serving Corned Beef today. Unfortunately, he didn't have Corned Beef with Cabbage this year! ☹️ He had Sausage with Cabbage. ๐Ÿ˜• And to make it worse

This old, female Pinoy Leprechaun went to my
table by mistake with my food on it. And
she was coughing the whole time ๐Ÿ˜ก
before she realized that she was
at the wrong table! I had to
move to this other
table and didn't
eat what she coughed on! ๐Ÿ˜ 
She didn't even cover her mouth and or
turned her head when she coughed
all over my food❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
I had to maintain a
civil tongue!
๐Ÿค


I bought some lottery tickets, too.

Wi$h me the "Luck of The Iri$h"!
๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ต
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

But, wait a minute! You noticed that I mentioned in my Cabrini post about worshipping God, not mammon. Most of the numbers that I play were my mother's lotto numbers before she passed away over 28 years ago. And I promised to play them, crossing off any combination that wins at least $100 as I play them. The extra set of Mega Millions numbers that I play is because an old fortune cookie set of numbers fell out of my wallet when this Mega Millions prize pot started getting big! When somebody finally wins this current Mega Millions, I'll stop playing the extra set of numbers.

After eating at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant, I went next door to the 99-Cents Only Store to buy some Low Carb food and a pair of canvas slip-ons.

For the price of just $2.99 ( not $4.99 ), it's hard
to resist. ๐Ÿค‘  Now, I have all of the gender-
appropriate colors in my collection. ๐Ÿ˜

After shopping at the 99-Cents Only Store, I walked ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️6 doors to find something to buy at the Dollar Tree Store. I settled on buying just a 50.7 oz ( 1.5 L ) bottle of Pure Life Purified Water. 

The new car antenna for my Saturn SC-1 doesn't fit the male base on my car since its female connector is rather small & tight. ๐Ÿ™ I might need to either "Jameson Smooth"  it or "Heineken" it to make it fit! ๐Ÿคช Or ... I'll just go to an auto parts store and get a bigger female adapter. Or ... get an OEM style replacement antenna instead of an "universal" fit kind. ๐Ÿ˜

I was about to leave when Roger, the unassuming millionaire, came by. We talked for a while and I learned that he takes "troubled" kids on a sailboat ⛵ ride around the bay. He invited me to join him and the kids that he counsels. It sounds like a good summertime kind of project to keep in mind! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘

I went to the nearby O'Reilly Auto Parts Store to buy a universal antenna for $21.84 because they don't have an adapter.

O'REILLY because it's St. Patrick's Day. Why
else? A panhandler in a wheelchair 
asked me for some money as I
was installing the antenna. 
I Super Glued it into place and used a pair of
pliers to keep it secure to the base!

By coincidence, Roger was in there, too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please.

Note: I actually did the screenshot at
3:59 p.m. PST! And Israel has 3
entries. I wasn't able to do
the screenshot properly
because TJ was
waiting for me
to show him my post on
the Cabrini movie.

Congratulations to Hong Kong
for winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA
for winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congratulations to Israel
for winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race To The Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment