Friday, March 8, 2024

THE RESONATOR: MISKATONIC U

I watched this very early today, Friday, February 8th, 2024, via my computer's ๐Ÿ’ป TUBI Streaming App, in my living room chair. ๐Ÿช‘

-

Scene Commentaries:

The Resonator, which looks like a Tesla Coil with 4 tuning forks around it, spells disaster for a science nerd, and his friends, as he continues on with his late father's research project. Which draws entities and "activates" one's Pineal Gland. 

This is another movie with a female character named Mara. ๐Ÿ™„

"Is there an afterlife?" asks the female professor. I would have to answer with a definite Yes, based on my lifelong supernatural experiences.

"You don't see God!" says Crawford. YOU can ACTUALLY see ๐Ÿ‘€ God's physical manifestation Every DAY, if you train yourself to do so! The New Testament's Evangelic Gospel of John 20:29 offers a hint. Also, in the same Gospel's chapters 14:16-27; 15:1 & 16:7-15, such a Great News is shared with the Apostles and the Disciples of Adonai ( Lord ) Yeshua Ha'Mashiach! 

A certain telekinesis exercise which I learned in the summer of '75 holds the key❗I always thought of it as just a "parlor trick" designed to impress others and to inflate one's ego with. Until I realized, quite by accident, in 2002(?) that its Primary Intention is to establish a connection with Adonai Ruach Ha'Kodesh ( The Holy Spirit )! Upon realizing such a Spiritual Epiphany, I cried tears of Humility because of my overwhelming sense of Insignificant Worthlessness before the Holy Presence of Adonai Ruach, the Spirit of God❗❗So much so that I begged to be removed from His consideration; to this day, I still beg of Him to stop considering me and to just turn away from me and find someone else worthy of His Gift. Because Spiritual Power can be both a Blessing AND a Curse! It becomes a ๐Ÿ‘‰Big Ego Trip๐Ÿ‘ˆ if you cannot control it! Which is why I stopped my daily telekinesis training exercise.

But last week I sensed that it is the key to the Secret Prayer mentioned in The New Testament Synoptic Gospel of Matthew 6:6❗❗❗ Because Yeshua Ha'Mashiach did teach His Apostles in secret once the crowd had gone away for the day ( Mark 4:34 ). I will have to test my hypothesis on this one. ๐Ÿง And I don't know what I'll do if His Holy Presence manifests Itself again. But if I'm asked once more what I'd like the most in Life, Spiritual Knowledge & Wisdom is what it shall be. It's what I've always prayed for, anyway. 

Crawford orders everyone, "Don't move!" But even he moves! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Duhh ....  ๐Ÿฅด

"Your parents have any guns?" ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

That fist-sized Heart sure left a long trail of Blood! ๐Ÿ˜’

Why couldn't he notice the nebulous glowing orb hovering above him? ๐Ÿ˜•

Why didn't they just go ahead and shoot the Resonator?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

The professors look like academic rejects of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! ๐Ÿช„

The ending implies that there's a reset. But with Crawford now having possession of Foreknowledge! Doesn't that only mean that he will be able to manipulate the past to his own liking? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ 

Hey, if I have that kind of power, I'd go to the future to write down the following week's winning lottery numbers for the Super Lotto, Mega Millions and the Power Ball games; and even for the Fantasy 5 game!  ๐Ÿ˜œ

The pot is big this week. Especially
the Power and the Mega!
๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฐ


Tidbit:

I couldn't go see DUNE: PART TWO today because I'm still waiting ⌚ for an important business call. ☎️  Then, I have errands to take care of after I get the call.  ๐Ÿ˜ Yes, I actually had the time to watch the movie and to write this movie review as I waited all day long for a phone answer to my urgent text messages which just got partially resolved.  ๐Ÿ‘Ž   I'll have to text message them again come Monday morning! ๐Ÿ˜ถ

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners! Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please .... 

Congratulations to Singapore
on your 1st place win!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Russia on
your 2nd place win!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗
And a 3-way, 3rd place Tie congratulations
to Germany, Israel and the USA!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗๐Ÿฅ‰❗
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that entered in today's 24-hour endurance race to the finish! 

๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️


*

No comments:

Post a Comment