Wednesday, March 27, 2024

LATE NIGHT WITH THE DEVIL

I saw this movie right after I saw the ONE LIFE movie. The price of admission was $5.50. I still had my flavored water to drink during this movie's runtime. I also had a 3.0 oz ( 85 g ) bag of Mariani Dried Apricots and 6 tablespoons of Dried Pumpkin Seeds for extra Fiber and for extra Magnesium & Potassium to counter the Sodium content of the popcorn that I ate in the earlier show.

I dropped my Digoxin tablet in the dark when it came time to take my dose and couldn't find it!  Ehh ....  ๐Ÿ˜•

Auditorium 2, C-9
The same as in
the last one.

Scene Commentaries:

This movie mentions "The Grove," a clear reference to the Bohemian Grove here in Northern California! It is a private club for the World's very Rich, Famous & Powerful Men. That's its Raison D'รชtre. It's not a secret hide-out. But you do need an invitation to be let-in if you're not a member. Otherwise, you're trespassing on private property. No Women Are Allowed. And a judge upheld this club's policy on membership and hiring practices! It's just a club!! There's nothing conspiratorial about it!!! Here are 5 screenshots on this subject:

This movie's period piece is quite accurate, I must say. ๐Ÿ‘ And the Jack Delroy character even mimics some of the late Johnny Carson's mannerisms. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Starting at around that time, psychics became a common media staple to appease the audience's desire for the Fringey Subjects. Most famous among them was the controversial, late Sylvia Browne who wasn't a psychic per se, but someone who was simply good at "Cold Reading," or GUESSING, If You Will! Even going so far as claiming that ๐Ÿ‘‰Amcat๐Ÿ‘ˆ cold calls are from the Dearly Departed❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗( Amcat is a robo-dialer that telemarketers use to hustle potential victims that sometimes have no one on the Transmitting End because the scammer is still busy duping another person; Hence, a "Ghost Call" ๐Ÿ‘ป ❗❗❗ )

Psychics such as her are termed 2nd Predators❗
They prey on the distraught families of the
victims, for ill-gained publicity
and monetary gains! 

-

"Who you gonna call?"

I bought one of Sylvia's audiobooks. It meanders throughout just to give it more "context" even though its core message is on how she starts each day with her own particular "prayer." Is it worth the money that I paid for it? No, simply not at all!

Here's the gist of her daily prayer:

Today, and for the rest of the day,

surround me with the Pure White

Light of your Spirit. And let this

Pure White Light be covered with 

spiritual mirrors that reflect all the

Bad Things and Negativity away

from me yet allow into me only 

the Good Things in Life at the

same time. Such as ... etc.

Amen

That's it! And I had to listen to a bunch of CDs before it got to the point. What a waste of

๐Ÿ’ณ $99.00!  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

This movie's Live Show on ๐Ÿ˜ˆdemonic possession๐Ÿ‘ฟ is just the probable, eventual outcome of entertaining viewers with fringe subjects simply for the sake of TV ratings! It's daring and imaginative, I must admit!! I have to salute this movie on it!!! But will it happen in real life? Only time can tell ....  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

P.S. I cannot say anything else about this movie because the Ending Scenes all lead to the same conclusion. And I don't want to spoil it for anyone of you. It's a good horror movie, though. ๐Ÿ‘ But it's not filmed here in the USA---THAT Is The Spoiler Alert❗

-------

Here are today's winners of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And congratulations to Russia for
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that competed in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ›ฃ️  ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment