Tuesday, March 12, 2024

IMAGINARY

I went to see this movie today, a $5.50 All Day Tuesday, March 12th, 2024, here at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max. The price of admission was $5.50. And I bought a big tub of Popcorn, too, at the concessions counter for $5.40. I brought a stick of Zero Sugar PK Hydrate Strawberry Watermelon to flavor my iced bottle of 20 oz ( 591 ml ) Aquafina Water. I also brought a Weight Watchers Fiber One Peanut Butter Cocoa Crumble protein bar to have as my lunch ( 2nd meal of the day, this time ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). I also brought a ⅓ cup bag of unsalted Sunflower ๐ŸŒป Seeds to give me extra Potassium to help counter my Sodium intake. 

Auditorium 6, C-10

Scene Commentaries:

Wouldn't the little girl also be able to hear them both through the vent?  ๐Ÿคจ

How was the "happy stone" turned into a sad one?

She could have turned on the light before going down to the basement.  ๐Ÿ˜•

That tablet on his tongue would have already started to dissolve when he showed it. And it would have been bitter tasting. That's why you're supposed to drink water as soon as you put it in your mouth. I say this based off my experience with popping prescription pills. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

They had a mess on the kitchen floor to clean up and she NEVER, not once, yelled out, "Hey, what's taking you so long to get a towel from the bathroom?"  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

The string was retracting slowly up to the lavatory counter. Logically speaking, he should have looked at the countertop right away instead of s-l-o-w-l-y following the string with his eyes. ๐Ÿ‘€

In reality, you don't walk up from behind unannounced to your neighbor who's obviously looking for something or someone in the neighborhood. Especially, if it is in the evening.

Think of this movie as something like a horror movie version of ALICE IN WONDERLAND combined with an evil spirit version of last year's, WINNIE, THE POOH: BLOOD AND HONEY.  ๐Ÿค”

-------

Yesterday, I went to the MetroPCS on Sonoma Boulevard, here in Vallejo, to pay for my Phone & Internet service. I was the last customer in there. As I was about to leave, the male employee called me by name and asked me if I was the one who left a wallet in the bank. I mentioned this one in my February 29th post on GomBurZa, which was 12 days ago. I don't even recall faces that I encountered at the bank that day. It's either he has Photographic Memory or I did something bad to him that made my face & name forever etched into his memory; or I'm just not good at remembering faces!  ๐Ÿ˜’

Did any of you watch The Oscars? I DIDN'T ❗ I'm done with Libertard Whollyweird's Woke GARBAGE! ๐Ÿ—‘️

The Oscars snubbed SOUND Of FREEDOM but awarded POOR THINGS! Gee, I wonder why---Not❗❗❗


๐Ÿ‘‰  https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/poor-things/user-reviews/adult


Now, watch this Ricky Gervais presentation at the 2020 Golden Globes Award. And pay particularly close attention to these time stamps @ 00:04:02, 00:05:40 & 00:09:55:


๐Ÿ‘‰  https://youtu.be/iJOb9xHggS4?si=Sxv-udzp00rF1oGF


-------

Now, for today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong
for winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel and the USA
for tying in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And, lastly, congratulations to
both Czechia & Germany
for tying in 3rd place.
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour race to the finish! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ›ฃ️ ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment