Saturday, March 2, 2024

ARCTIC HOLLOW

I watched this today afternoon, Saturday, March 2nd, 2024, via my computer's 💻 TUBI Streaming App. 

-
Scene Commentaries:

It takes 00:08:15 minutes before the "action" gets started. Then, more time wasted on recollections and small talk. Mind you, this movie is only 01:10:44 in length. The victim gets killed off at the 00:30:15 mark. So, we have 40½ minutes left before this movie drags itself to the end.  😕

Mr. "tough guy" pulls out his gun and demands to be taken to the cave. What's One Handgun Gonna Do?!?!?! 🤷‍♂️ And he has already used up the rounds in one 17-round clip plus 13 from the next clip before he finds the lost explorer! 

This is the only kind of gun that doesn't have any muzzle flash at all. 😁

Put a silencer on it and you have the best assassin's gun-of-choice!  😎

He didn't notice right away the dim red glow of the trapped explorer's head lamp in the Very DARK cave! 🤦‍♂️

Always have a backup weapon! A knife will definitely do. And a machete, maybe ....  😏

OMG! 😧 This movie is what Pres. Trump would describe as a "Nothing Burger"!  🍔👎

I wasted about 2 hours of my time so you guys don't have to!  ☹️

Tidbits:

I had to swing by the Main Post Office to drop off 2 bill payments. I don't trust the outdoor mail drop-off boxes like I DON'T TRUST THE MAIL-IN BALLOT DROP BOXES! 😡

As I was saying ....

Then, I decided to do a bit of bargain hunting at the York & Marin Streets Grocery Outlet Bargain Market. I saw a parking spot but overshot it a bit. I stopped my car and put it in reverse when I heard a loud tap on the back of my car! The owner of the car parked next to the empty spot, and his buddy, decided to cross behind my car! No, I didn't hit either one of them. But why would an idiot, or two, walk briskly behind a car that's backing up? Libertard IDIOT Kids is what they are ❗🥴❗
I found plenty of the 2,400 mg per serving
fish oil at the Grocery Outlet Bargain
Market on York & Marin Streets.
I bought a bottle for now. 
They also have closeout specials on
keto items that I just could not 
resist buying. I also bought
a 6 oz ( 170 g ) bag of SunTree Dark Chocolate Covered Chickpeas. That's it! I went back home because there's a 2-hour window after 5 p.m. when the rain stops so that I can do some walking. 🚶‍♂️

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll 🥁 please ....


Congratulations, Singapore, on
your 1st place win!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇸🇬🥇🇸🇬
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations, USA, on
your 2nd place win!
🇺🇲🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
And we have a 3-way
tie for 3rd place!
Congratulations to
Germany, Honduras & Israel!
🇩🇪🥉🇭🇳🥉🇮🇱
❗🥉❗

A special congratulations goes to Honduras for an impressive SHOW as a rookie! Thanks to all of the countries that participated in this latest 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race to the Finish Line! 🏁 🛣️ 🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment