Wednesday, March 6, 2024

BOB MARLEY: ONE LOVE

I went to see this movie today, March 5th, 2024, an All Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.50. I brought my own 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottle of iced Dasani Water. And I also brought a Weight Watchers Fiber One Peanut Butter Cocoa Crumble protein bar and ⅓ bag of keto Nature's Garden The Good Mountain Mix for lunch. 

Auditorium 9, B-6
Curiously, the mark that I made of my seat
ended up looking like a heart! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I honestly can't do this movie much justice because I could barely understand their Jamaican English. I wish that the movie producer & the director had the foresight to add-in English subtitles for those among the viewers who either don't have an ear for such a quaint form of English or for those, like myself, who suffer from a bad case of Tinnitus! ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆป๐Ÿป I envy those non-English speakers who have the benefit of watching this movie subtitled in their own languages. ๐Ÿ˜•

This movie starts around the time of the Jamaican Independence Festival in 1976. And ends sometime before his death of Metastatic Cancer in 1981 on his way home to Jamaica.

-

After he forgave his would-be assassin, he said, "You can't talk of vengeance when work must be done." To that end, and true to his own words, he was able to unite opposition parties on stage in support of One Love! But I don't know if I quoted it verbatim.  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

What goes well with sharing Love ๐Ÿฅฐ is sharing Happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ  https://youtu.be/8N_yn8mJOU8?si=MGuhcSGgwvWV72fJ

Enjoy❗ ๐Ÿค—❗

This is a good movie to go see, whether or not you're a Reggae fan. ๐Ÿ‘

Bonus Scenes are shown during the Ending Credits. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Tidbits:

This last Sunday, I was at the Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant talking with my friend TJ ( I'll have to ask him what his name actually is; Tom Jones, perhaps ๐Ÿ˜œ ). But, likely, not of this caliber:


๐Ÿ‘‰  https://youtu.be/N9Dg-h8xoQU?si=w0D2T1suAMPNXChU


We got around to talking about Bob Marley. He said that he liked the movie and didn't know that Marley died in '81, that he died in '91. Well, so did I. And I even thought that he was assassinated! This movie laid down the facts for me!

Bob Marley's birthday, February 6th, is celebrated as a weeklong holiday in Jamaica. Other countries also celebrate his birthday.

Partway through the movie, I stepped out of the auditorium to report an inconsiderate asshole sitting in the front row, seat A-5 ( from the left side ), looking at his cellphone screen. Imagine that, someone in the front row of a darkened auditorium with his cellphone on which practically lit up the whole place! The other people in the audience seemed fine with it. But I Wasn't Fine With It Because What He Did Was Disrespectful, Rude & Inconsiderate❗He had it on for a few minutes when I had had enough of it! When I got back in the auditorium with the security guard, mr. ASSHOLE was still looking at his cellphone ๐Ÿคณ❗ And what made it even worse was that he wasn't some young punk, he was about my age and should have known better ❗❗ People like him are probably the ones who helped raise this current generation of social misfits ❗❗❗

This day started out with me having a problem accessing my META social media account! None of my passwords would work! I did a reboot, hoping that it would help. Nope❗I found out around noontime from Soberund's assistant that California, Oregon and Washington were all having issues with The META. I didn't know whether or not the problem was limited to just the West Coast or Nationally; and whether or not it also happened Internationally.  ๐Ÿ˜’

I goggled it the following day:

-

I thought that what Marley had on his toenail was a Subungual Hematoma which I had on my big Left Toe in August of 2021. The nail eventually fell off and regrew. I had the same thing happen to my Left Pinky Toenail. In my case, it was a combination of Edema, Ill-fitting shoes, and bumping into things which caused the Hematoma to happen to my toes. But do check your nails every now and then because a sign of cancer can also be a black line from cuticle to tip of nail❗ I've had such a line show up under a fingernail twice or thrice but they all disappeared in a few weeks' time.

Emperor Haile Sellasie, the last emperor of Ethiopia, was big among the Jamaicans:

Sellasie's Davidic lineage is the
reason for why he was
assassinated! 

There was a massive airlift effort to repatriate Ethiopian Jews about 15 years after Sellasie's assassination.

-
The late Emperor Sellasie's son, I forget which one, is a close friend of an evangelical minister ( likewise, I forget which one ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ ). The prince confided in the minister that the primary reason for the Ethiopian Aliyah ( immigration  ) was to transport in secrecy the true Ark of The Covenant ❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗It was taken to Ethiopia by King Solomon's 1st born son Prince Menelik ( who inherited the power of Solomon ), in the company of some Kohathite Priests who transported the Ark. This Holy artifact is now hidden at some airbase or in an underground storage facility awaiting the construction of the 3rd Temple ❗


๐Ÿ‘‰  https://youtu.be/7TbpbZx2Juw?si=QNXtFlUxheBo97XM


( Please disregard the AI generated voice of PM Netanyahu because it doesn't make sense ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️  )


Pres. Trump's order to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, a December 2018 sacrificial offering to the future 3rd Temple, the Independence Day celebration of 2019 ( which is related to the only acrostic Psalm in The Bible, № 119! ), the 2020 nascent Abraham Accord and the acquisition of Red Heifers ALL Point To The Fact That Israel Is Now In Possession Of The ๐Ÿ‘‰REAL๐Ÿ‘ˆ Ark Of The Covenant, not the one supposedly discovered by amateur archeologist, Ron Wyatt ❗Yes, the remaining End Times Prophecies are coming true in our lifetime ❗❗❗FYI: The Kohathite Priests are the ones tasked with carrying/transporting the Ark of The Covenant. Otherwise, anyone else will PERSONALLY know the meaning of "Perez-ussah"!  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ  Keep this in mind, you who are Ron Wyatt believers. 

After the movie ended, I went over my notes and set-up a blog entry for it. Then, I walked๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ around the block of Turner Parkway, Admiral Callaghan Lane and Plaza Drive plus walked some more around the theatre's parking lot to cover over 7,000 steps. I also jogged 87 yards/meters up an incline ramp at the start and at the end of my walk. ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️

When I arrived home, I trimmed my hair by 2.0 inches ( 5.1 cm ) at the Nape before I had my supper and went to bed.  ๐Ÿ˜ด

-------

Now, for the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race! Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations, Singapore,
for taking the lead!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
And we have an unprecedented
4-way tie for 2nd place!
Congratulations to Spain, Hong
Kong, Israel & Russia.
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅˆ
❗❗❗
❗❗

Thanks to all of the countries that participated in and completed the 24 Hour Le Cine-Man's Race to the Finish Line!  ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ›ฃ️ ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment